What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dogs

ianw

Site Supporter
Alias
cityexile
Dogs...... I've seen loads of cats...

Mad dogs. Edited picture

Last edited:
This is Curly dog of little shop of games in Florida I was in is workshop and this thing walks in I nearly Sh*t myself

Attachments

• IMG_1102.JPG
    IMG_1102.JPG
    108.7 KB · Views: 36
This is Curly dog of little shop of games in Florida I was in is workshop and this thing walks in I nearly Sh*t myself[/
This is my wife dog new party trick embarrassing when friends come round

Attachments

• trim.13132A8C-6D70-4F58-A197-5DC70A45209E.MOV
    2.5 MB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Yep ! Using VLC Media Player.
Oh great it get worst wife takes him in to work sit under her desk Doing it quite a celebrity in the showroom she has no idea what he doing until customers start to laugh hope he grow out of it he is 18months old now

Reactions: JMP
It's funny as. My little pooch humps legs, my daughter's mainly..... when he gets over excited. :eek: 8 years old and no signs of stopping.....

Don't do it ! The missus chopped 'em off my dog and it didn't make a difference, poor lad.....

That picture of yours looks like something of the TWD zombie with them eyes
Thanks for letting me know that ! I been telling the wife that might happen hopefully we might have save them for him cheers

Before removing his crown jewels you can try HRT, it's designed to have the same affect as removing them.

That way you can see if it works before having it done.

This is Curly dog of little shop of games in Florida I was in is workshop and this thing walks in I nearly Sh*t myself
IMG_1102.JPG

Now is the doberman there to stop you playing batman 66 in the background or is it guarding that handbag?Either way I wouldn't attempt either......

The black one, on the way to the beach

IMG_7579.JPG

Best thing with a dog is that you can tell them all your problems, they'll listen to you without butting in and telling what to think, do or say!

A real best friend!

Reactions: JMP
Back
Top Bottom