What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doctors on strike

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooldan

i like pizza
I hope you lot know the facts and are supporting the junior doctors on strike today?

Jeremy Chunt is going to go down in history as the man who dismantled the NHS, which may be decrepit and less than perfect but is still the envy of the world.

Next up- the same contract changes for nurses. You heard it here first, no point being surprised about it when he announces it.

Now that the government has forced a change on contract on them, what are their options? Accept it and move on or quit and take it to tribunal.....or can they do something else?

I hope you lot know the facts and are supporting the junior doctors on strike today?

Jeremy Chunt is going to go down in history as the man who dismantled the NHS, which may be decrepit and less than perfect but is still the envy of the world.

Next up- the same contract changes for nurses. You heard it here first, no point being surprised about it when he announces it.

I rarely comment online about such matters but I'll make an exception cos I like Dan, no matter what people say ;) .......

We can support all we like, the depressing fact is we have an elite in charge who couldn't give a toss what we think. The decisions have been made.

They have done a fantastic job of f*cking education and the teaching profession ......so I have every confidence in them to bollox up health. About the only thing I do have confidence in.

From the outside I may appear a laid back hippy, but inside I am an absolute maelstrom of seething hatred for this despicable shower in charge :mad::mad::(:mad::mad:

Right, I need a beer and some pinball :cool:

I dont know the facts :oops::oops:, dont trust the press much and tv news seems sound bite city.
However i do have a nifty support the doctors badge that was given to me by my trainee doctor friend

ALERT....ALERT...... POLITICS...... CLOSING before there's an arguement :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom