What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you think anyone would be interested in a trade?

FriedGoat

Registered
Alias
FGoat
I’ve been wanting a pinball machine for forever and wondered if anyone on here might bite on a trade, the items might be a bit strange for this forum, whaddaya think?

I have a fully working Floor standing 80’s slush puppie machine
Like this 1580744556745.gif

Also, a Pump it up dance machine running Prime 2015.

What are your thoughts lol

Interesting piece, don't you have any pictures of it in-situ?

Don't get a leak on the refrigeration system, the forms you'll have to fill out dumping that GWP level gas into the atmosphere. Crikey!

It's a beauty. I would contact Slush Puppy themselves and see if they want it back for their showroom, not joking.

Pinheads aren’t generally the healthiest lot. The dance machine might be pushing their luck a bit. 😉

I’ve got the dance platforms that I can then plug into a wii etc. More than one song and I’m seriously considering going to a&e. I’ve toyed with getting the full set up for my daughter before but the floor space is a killer.

Loving the slushy machine

It’s a subject close to my heart...

You should try the carbonated ones too...

D78FC618-0EDC-4B0E-9176-7278870CE142.jpeg
EDBD98DE-CC14-4264-A1E2-7C4759FA2C33.jpeg

I keep meaning to get a desktop Slush machine, however even second hand they are silly money (probably as they can still be used commercially!.

Watch out though you have to buy the slush after you buy the machine!! Shocking cash grab!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I keep meaning to get a desktop Slush machine, however even second hand they are silly money (probably as they can still be used commercially!.
Same here but obviously for my grandchildren😋, so expensive used prices it’s shocking. Don’t even know what the syrups cost.

The slush for this machine is simple sugar syrup and not really pricey at all.
The flavorings are also fairly cheap and are separate from the slush.
There are loads of companies doing different slushes and flavourings...

Back
Top Bottom