What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you still own the very first pinball machine you purchased?

Big Phil

Site Supporter
10 Years
Alias
OTWBigPhil
I purchased a DE Star Wars in 2013 Still got it although I class it as a "show" machine now. Not set up in my house anymore but travels to shows around the country.

Gottlieb Spin a Card was my first game, bought in 1987, sold in 1988! :)

Yes I still own every machine I've ever bought (only 4 mind).

Still got my '73' Gottlieb Big Brave bought in 96, hoping to find someone on Saturday to get it working nice again.
Score reels need sorting and chimes and flipper rebuild etc. Got the parts and a donor machine, sadly not the time.

Wh2o was my first.Sold it to my boss at the time when TZ came in, and instantly regretted the "Downgrade".

Fortunately picked up a second one which was in hundreds of pieces, added a New PF and now have a mint one :)

Second pin was a Hook, got as a project from Jamie

Its gone now also but looking forward to seeing it in all its glory at Pinfest after all the work that's been done to it

Rescued a beat up AFM from a pub two months ago. Put plenty of TLC into her and now you'll never pry her from my hands!!

Black Rose was my first back in 96. Had three more since and still own one today but sadly not the first one.
Years ago you could let machines go knowing you could always replace them, not these days they are a lot more scarce and a lot more expensive.

Yep. LW3 bought about 18 years ago. It stayed at a mates house for a couple of years but it's back home now and coming to daventry this weekend.:thumbs:

Had an old Gottlieb Grand Slam but it taught me that EMs weren't for me. First DMD game was a SF2, followed by a LW3 and SMB. None of them were really keepers either! Sold the lot for a £900 TAF, and whilst I don't have the same one today I did re-buy one from France and won't be selling it anytime soon

yes. spectrum back in 1997 for my 13th birthday which is packed and ready for coming down to daventry tmro. also still got my 2nd which was police force.2 of the 3 that would never go anywhere the other is banzai run which was about the 5th i got

No, first machine was a fathom. Bought in 1998 (£50.00 lol).
Sold it in 2016........boo hoo..........did not play it anymore .......now I have not had it for a couple of years, really miss it....:cuckoo::tut::tut:

Bought my first machine in 2014 (RFM) but sold it this year to make space for a different machine

Nope, first machine was a TZ that we bought around 14 years ago. Traded it for a ToM a few years later after getting MM as machine number two. ToM is long gone but MM is still at my dads place.

Technically no. First machine was a DESW in 1998 (£150) and sold and bought one several times since. Now on my 4th one. Only older DM left now as it’s surrounded by a few Sterns.

First pin was PZ, bought from a forum member 3 years ago and I've still got it. Along with another couple of dmd's, 2 em projects (going to move on as not a good idea for me) along with a couple of cabs, and a jukebox.

That's sounds a lot in 3 years, not sold anything yet!

I think I've got a problem, and it all started with TPA and this forum.

Back
Top Bottom