What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you know someone with a treasured vintage item in need of repair?

WillBrown

Registered
Whether it’s a pinball machine with missing parts that are no longer for sale, a 1950s jukebox that has rusted away in the garage or a rare One Armed Bandit in desperate need of a little TLC…

…we are looking for people to SURPRISE their loved ones for a new TV show that will have their beloved retro item restored to its former glory.

Please get in touch at:
will.brown@blinkfilmsuk.com

Hi Arv,

That's still TBC at the moment.

Please feel free to share this with anyone else who may be interested!

Thanks

Will

You can fix my Fathom for me if you like..

I will be expecting a new CPR playfield though.

I've got a garage full that could do with some work....happy to be surprised if you do them all up :D

If this is for a reality tv show, that means we are talking complete fiction.

I can get the missus to contact you about this fathom I have lying in the bath. I can even leave a box with some parts with it. Borrow some neighbour's kids to pretend to be mine, saying how difficult it is to bath with a fathom in there. Amusing commentary about how a water theme pinball is being stored in the bath. Phil at pinball heaven could do one of his 7 grand refurbs

I can go off on hols for a couple of weeks

Come back massively surprised, kissing everyone, in tears, talking about unbelievable surprise ? Saying "ooh, I'm gonna get ya" to the missus. Hugging the fake kids. What an amazing guy Phil is, how I have just been pimped or whatever the phrase is ?

I even have a face for radio, which seems de rigeur in overhaulin or pimp my tide programmes ??

I'm yer man

My fathom is up first though, and I don't have a bath. Will a shower do?

Back
Top Bottom