What's new

Do any pinball sales companies offer uk discounts?

Marcel

Site Supporter
I am dying to buy a Godzilla premium or LE, I have been hoping I'd find a used eventually, but maybe I should bite the bullet and buy new.
Options are to pester my uncle who has a home in US, but I really don't like to put people out, or alternatively, I buy new. If I buy new, is there a retailer that looks after us?

ATM, just getting excited after seeing the pro for sale earlier which renewed my fantasy.

This one:

Doubt you'll find a LE anywhere though.

This one:

Doubt you'll find a LE anywhere though.
Yeah I've seen them, I'm tempted, just didn't know if PH was only supplier or not or if any other suppliers gave a discount. Or whether I should ask US uncle to do a personal import to avoid import duty which would be legal under the correct circumstances.

Yeah I've seen them, I'm tempted, just didn't know if PH was only supplier or not or if any other suppliers gave a discount. Or whether I should ask US uncle to do a personal import to avoid import duty which would be legal under the correct circumstances.
No it would not. It would be 100% illegal to do that.

If you do manage such an import it will be quite a bit cheaper. Good luck though I think you'll need it...

No one's going to give a discount since the machines are selling before they even land in the country 🤷‍♂️

What’s the opposite of discount? Lolol that’s what you will get on NIBs in todays market :D

To be honest I'm surprised to see pro come up for sale today and would be even more surprised to see a Premium.

Maybe people will shift their collections around when JJP, Cactus and the imminent Stern land soon.

You might run the risk of one not coming on the second hand market for a long time though.

Get on the list at Pinball Heaven would be my advice.

Oh dear, tonight's beer has turned out expensive. I hope the balance is available when the call comes in.

Well I don't think you'll regret it. The game us truly outstanding. I have one on order and can't wait.

Pinball machines new are in high demand. A world wide component shortage is going on at the moment. So nobody NEEDS to discount.

Also do not consider buying a USA game and importing it yourself. You will need a new CPU board which used to be £1000. Probably more now. Stern do this to protect distributors.
Worth pointing out Pinball heaven do a 2 year warranty on all NIB games. HLD do a warranty where it lasts as long as you see the rear lights of the delivery man.

Buy nib from ph that’s my premium it’s my favourite pin blows the rest away

Attachments

• C393B151-0A90-4B97-9AF7-02B691B3BF40.jpeg
    C393B151-0A90-4B97-9AF7-02B691B3BF40.jpeg
    206.8 KB · Views: 29
I am dying to buy a Godzilla premium or LE, I have been hoping I'd find a used eventually, but maybe I should bite the bullet and buy new.
Options are to pester my uncle who has a home in US, but I really don't like to put people out, or alternatively, I buy new. If I buy new, is there a retailer that looks after us?

ATM, just getting excited after seeing the pro for sale earlier which renewed my fantasy.
Realistically, with demand no one is going to be offering a discount - they don't need to chase business. As has been stated many, many times before Pinball Heaven is the place to go for a NIB. You truly can buy in confidence.

I understand that there is a container coming over from US with ONLY GZs in it, don't know the mix, and don't know if they're all accounted for, so you should be able to get one very quickly.

Having said that I would guestimate that over 50 have been sold in the UK, meaning that at some point, despite it being possibly the best game ever, they will start showing up on the second hand market, just depends how long you want to wait?

I understand that there is a container coming over from US with ONLY GZs in it, don't know the mix, and don't know if they're all accounted for, so you should be able to get one very quickly.
Thanks all, I did actually think that if I never go for it, I'll be upset when the pre-order option dissappear, and so I paid deposit last night.
Gone for a premium, really wanted LE and would have paid for it but I don't think there's much chance.

Looking forward to it now. But no place to fit it in the house so I'll be scratching my head a little.

Back
Top Bottom