What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted DMD

Chief

Registered
Does anyone have a used working DMD at a reasonable price? We need one for our Cactus Canyon... thanks in advance

I have one that I have just taken out of the taf. I took it out because it takes a bit of time to warm up and flickers along the top of the display for the first few seconds on start up. I have no more games with DMD :( as I have sold the taf so I have no purpose for it. I'll send you a link to the video showing the display in action. Let me know if interested.

Hey Sam, if the one above isn't what you are after I have one that's in good shape. Could bring it to the FLip Frenzy or post it if you needed it sooner

I have one that I have just taken out of the taf. I took it out because it takes a bit of time to warm up and flickers along the top of the display for the first few seconds on start up. I have no more games with DMD :( as I have sold the taf so I have no purpose for it. I'll send you a link to the video showing the display in action. Let me know if interested.
Thanks Dom, appreciated but I’m looking for one without startup or other issues etc....

Back
Top Bottom