What's new

Found it! DMD

RetroRepair

Registered
Hey guys

I'm looking for WPC boards to fit a judge dredd, I only have the DMD board and that is faulty!

Also need a DMD.

Let me know what you have!

*EDIT* Just need a DMD now.

Last edited:
Thinking about buying the project on eBay? Weird as the seller also selling the Eagle and has most other parts available?

What is the going rate for a board set nowadays ? Have a spare working set (minus DMD which is spares) that I was considering selling as it's just been sat there for a few years and currently don't have a B/W game and haven't bought a project for a few years (except the BOP that came and went).
The problem is that if I sell it I will need it a week or 2 later :eek:
Also have a WPC security CPU board.

Cheers Tony

Powerboard £120
CPU £100
DMD £35
DCS Sound £80
Fliptronics £35

I would say £350 is a fair job lot price for a full set, although try getting a working sound board from anywhere for a decent price!!

Personally I would bail on the JD, I bought what you have bought for £150 a few years ago (A JD but not the same one) and still considered it a poor deal even though I had all the boards, I sold it on for what I paid as it was too much work, although yours sounds like a simple case of replacing the boards, the motors may be knackered. Best of the bunch is known as being able to eke all value out of a game he buys.

You still need a DMD plus whatever isn't working/missing on the game, very quickly you'll be over £1k

Well I just bought the boards from todler (for pretty much that price) so will just have to cross my fingers. I don't doubt though he threw a good boardset in there and found it to be more hassle than it's worth. I've been pinless for almost a year though and I can't pass this up as it's sat in my storage now!

To it's credit, the PF and toys look in pretty good shape and the cabinet is decent. I may as well have just bought a worker though I guess. I do enjoy a challenge anyway :)

I still need a DMD though.

I have a good fully working no lines out,no gassing.
£75 +postage
D.

Back
Top Bottom