What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold DMD x2

Status
Not open for further replies.

replicas

Site Supporter
Alias
Nipper Pinball
Been buying a few colour DMD units lately and have a few DMDs I am willing to let go.
They are used but in excellent condition with no warm up and no burn. As anyone who know me I only have the best in my machines so both units are in top shape.
Both are £100 each, that's posted within the U.K.
Get in touch if interested.
D.

Last edited:
Darren is that the price each for the two. I am after one for the wh20 if suitable?

Messed up on the first post, they are £100 each. That's posted within the U.K.
Will alter it now.

I will have one off you Darren please

Pm your sort code and bank account details and I will send you the funds direct

Cheers Kev

DMD arrived perfect Darren - going in the Wh20 this afternoon!!

Thanks again.

Kev

Hi

I’ve still got one perfect fully working dmd available for sale. Will fit any Bally Willimas 90s game.

£85 +£10-£15 postage or can collect from Poole, Special When Lit in Salisbury or maybe able to arrange to pass on via another collector.

Cheers

Greg

Both from original post now sold, but as Greg has said he has a DMD for sale.

Click thread tools at the top right of this page, then edit thread from the drop down.... then change :)

Thanks for the info, will be able to sort it myself next time.

I haven't had a chance to re-float the sailor with the new DMD yet but would like to thank you for the swift delivery and careful packaging. It is greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom