What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DMD Query

Paul Morris

Registered
Hey folks. My Williams Road Show was playing up a bit with the display blank - DMD board F602 kept blowing. I gave up and ordered a replacement board, but still no luck. All the ouputs from that board itself are good, but a check this morning looks like the DMD itself is messed up. Specifically C1 appears to be burned out. Anyone know the exact value of said capacitor (I can't tell as it's all black!). Am thinking swapping out that cap may possibly solve things.

Thanks in advance,

PM

I don't have any sort of decent camera. Model number is GD-032D128-02, made by Babcock Display Products, Inc.

If anyone is going to the meet in Shepherds Bush tomorrow, I could just bring it along.

Thanks to all, as always,

PM

I don't have any sort of decent camera. Model number is GD-032D128-02, made by Babcock Display Products, Inc.

If anyone is going to the meet in Shepherds Bush tomorrow, I could just bring it along.

Thanks to all, as always,

PM

Hey Paul welcome to Pinball Info, good to see you're still around.

Back
Top Bottom