Found it! DMD Pin up to 2K

Renvil

Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2019
Mansfield, uk
Soooo, now that Rosie is sailing off to a new home, its time to get looking for a new'un

Martin will be collecting Rosie at some point so would be good to have something lined up that im not without (but will hold off for the right machine)

Wants out of next pin:
- DMD
- Lots of ramps / wireframes :)
- LED's a bonus but quite capable of changing them out

Just interested to see what ya got, anything considered really.

Thanks

OP
R

Renvil

Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2019
Mansfield, uk
What about a DE Star Wars ?
all works but needs the cab tidied or replaced.

Had a few interested, but seems to have gone quiet again over weekend
Could you post some pictures please? How much are you looking for it?

Cabinet replacement sounds fairly serious and i wouldn't want to get into that, but tidy up possible :)

BigIan

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Alias
ZIG
some pics
Side rails, lockdown bar and probably the legs could do with a powder coat, might as well do the hinges while at it..
The lockdown bar has been painted years ago and has flaked and scrapped off as can be seen in pics
Looking £2k
FFF1045B-3F8B-4C64-BE58-AC3A9DCC1EF9.jpeg

Attachments

Reactions: Tony

russdx1

Site Supporter
Jul 7, 2018
Bristol
some pics
Side rails, lockdown bar and probably the legs could do with a powder coat, might as well do the hinges while at it..
The lockdown bar has been painted years ago and has flaked and scrapped off as can be seen in pics
Looking £2k
Noticed you have a Frankenstein, I don't suppose that is for sale? :)

OP
R

Renvil

Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2019
Mansfield, uk
some pics
Looking £2k
View attachment 112028
Thanks for the pictures but i will pass due to cabinet work im not after doing. Onto @russdx1

I have a Junk Yard for £2200?
This is a bit too expensive right now, thanks though :)

Also, just a bit above my celling right now.

Ive had a few PM's i need to go though, but thanks for all your replies so far! :D