What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted DMD Light Bleed Gasket

strongs

Site Supporter
There’s a guy on Pinside selling these but I wanted to see if anyone had a used one knocking about to sell or to loan for testing purposes. I’ve just installed a Pin2DMD on my Ghostbusters and I’m getting light bleed from the translite LED’s. I’m aware these are for ColorDMD LCD units but I think / hope it will work.

Thanks

I made one for my Met out of that hard packing foam covered in blackout felt. It was cut into shape using the bread knife and I covered it in sticky back blackout material which I can help you out with if you need.
Unfortunately I don’t think I have any if the foam left but I could look if you don’t get sorted.
Mine worked perfect and stopped the light from bleeding on my speaker lights too. It also doesn’t look out of place as it kinda looks like the official ones from pinballdisplays.Co.uk. (Currently out of stock BTW)

Back
Top Bottom