What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired DMD Led Color DMDMK66 128x32, 192x64, 128x16 manufactured by Pinballsp

Expired Due to no activity

Fortunately in this forum also is available the option "Ignore User" to avoid wasting time with stupid and unbalanced people.

A german fool who goes to my "Ignore User List" to avoid reading his answers, and his post reported to the Administrator, to avoid all this kind of people devoid of all ethics. As soon as I have free time, I will tell a story about the mafia practices of some german guys to kill the competitors, so that everyone can know who is who, publicly and privately.

In any case, here everybody can see the absolute lack of ethics and morale of this german boy, coming to the post of a competitor to advertise his product. Envy and economic interests without measure, is move it to some of these guys. Beware, with this and his little friend, who receives money, does not send anything or reply to emails, besides what he sells is pure garbage

Last edited:
This topic you created is about DMDST32 which is 100% based on the PIN2DMD project. You have been selling pin2dmd hardware for months and received a lot of attention and credits for it. Now with all your posts about DMDMK66 the users could get the idea that this product has the same features and abilities. In fact it has less than the initial pin2dmd version 3 years ago and will never be compatible to pin2dmd. I think it is only fair that the user is informed about that fact.

Last edited:

First official DMDMK66 128x32 Firmware Release, already available in PinballSP Github, for free, for all DMDMK66 users. https://github.com/pinballsp/DMDMK66/tree/master/128x32 firmware

Any previous firmware file was only available for Beta Testers and should currently be replaced by the official version. All DMDMK66, recently shipped, already install this firmware version, so do not need to upgrade. Visit the Github from time to time to check for new firmware versions available.

With the DMDMK66 firmware, you do not need to pay any Key License, nor is it necessary to wait for an activation, install and works immediately. This saves you time and money.

Any question or bug, please contact pinballsp@gmail.com, Skype pinballsp, WhatsApp +34693344445, Facebook messenger https://www.facebook.com/Pinballsp or Pinside private message.

Thank you.

i.imgur.com_w3Y7O80.jpg

i.imgur.com_tb2YtGU.jpg

i.imgur.com_5blaeYe.jpg

i.imgur.com_DdDZOM1.jpg

i.imgur.com_KyVeJYT.jpg

i.imgur.com_CY2ikLw.jpg

i.imgur.com_vUFmQYM.jpg

i.imgur.com_HZaoMOH.jpg

Last edited:
Attached, the video that a client sent me today, about the DMDMK66 192x64 installed in a Batman, works perfectly. Very happy and satisfied customer (me too). I am getting more feedback from many customers, all very happy with the product.

And as soon as Magic Color Editor Tool software is available, all games can be colored in advanced mode, frame by frame. Customers are sure to be happier and more satisfied.

Today I started to ship DMDMK66 192x64 to the United States, hopefully everything goes well and also be satisfied with the product. DMDMK66 192x64 is the best Multicolor DMD SEGA compatible 192x64, professional design, the best quality.

DMDMK66 192x64, is 100% PLUG AND PLAY, do not need external AC power supply, do not need any special cable with quick splicers, connect directly to the ORIGINAL connectors (data and 4pin power supply 18v), so installation is very fast, clean and safe.

i.imgur.com_CIMMpUH.jpg

Last edited:
More pictures and videos about DMDMK66 192x64 and 128x32, all from customers very satisfied with product.

I remember, my DMDMK66 do not need pay Key licenses, do not need wait for any activation, connect and works immediately. DMDMK66 192x64 is 100% PLUG and PLAY, connect to original cables (Data and supply 4 pin), so do not need AC external power supply and do not need custom cables with quick splices. Installation is very fast, safe and clean.

i11.servimg.com_u_f11_19_51_27_33_dmdmk610.jpg

i11.servimg.com_u_f11_19_51_27_33_dmdmk612.jpg

i.imgur.com_oPsREef.jpg

i11.servimg.com_u_f11_19_51_27_33_dmdmk611.jpg

Last edited:
And here some videos, which I have sent some clients to me. DMDMK66 192x64 installed and running on a Baywatch, and DMDMK66 128x32 on a RoadShow.

Last edited:
New firmware version V1.7 available for DMDMK66, this add support to Spinball (Jolly Park, Mach 2.0 Two and Verne's World). So, current firmware support all Bally/Williams, Data East, Stern WhiteStar, Stern SAM and Spinball. Working to add soon Capcom, Spike and Virtual pinball.

Attached a video about DMDMK66 128x32 installed and working in a Spinball Jolly Park, work fine.

Sorry, complete novice here when it comes to things like this.
Assuming I have a Williams MM (my dream), can i just buy one of your DMD and replace the DMD on the MM, like for like (ie same connections) and it will have transformed my monochrome display to a colour display instantly? Or do i need to do many other operations (which i would undoubtedly do wrong) before it will work?
Thanks.
Dom

Sorry, complete novice here when it comes to things like this.
Assuming I have a Williams MM (my dream), can i just buy one of your DMD and replace the DMD on the MM, like for like (ie same connections) and it will have transformed my monochrome display to a colour display instantly? Or do i need to do many other operations (which i would undoubtedly do wrong) before it will work?
Thanks.
Dom

Hello Dom.

DMDMK66 128x32 for your Bally/Williams, only need connect two wires to 12V DC, installation its very easy and fast. You may configure the colors and brightness level in a text file stored in a micro SD card.

I provide a User manual with pictures to identify where connect the 2 wires, also those pictures are available in this post for all pinball manufacturers supported. Connections are with two quick splicers for the 128x32 DMD, and 100% plug and play for the 192x64 DMD.

Kind Regads

Hi
Is there a video showing how to install one of these I could look at?
Thanks
Dom

New price decrease for the DMDMK66 192x64. My contacts with new suppliers and purchases in quantity allow me to get Led panels and other electronic components at better prices.

New price, only 265 Euros + shipping costs. Optional extras; pre-configured micro SD card +9 Euros, Ambar Filter +21 Euros.

All DMDMK66 customers will have free access to the first Beta of the Advanced Colored software.

i.imgur.com_XlHaLJl.jpg

I’ve read this thread again and I’m still no clearer. Can I buy this product and install it in my TAF? I don’t want to have to sit at a computer and colorise every frame myself, I just want to download a file and install it

Are the normal size DMDs being reduced in price - these use 2 panels and not the 3 in the larger panels. If you can discount the large ones using 3 panels - shouldnt the 2 panel DMDs be discounted too ?

Also - you have advertised here a lot and no doubt had many sales but no donations have been made to the site!

I have purchased 4 of your displays (pin2dmd) and have recommended other people in this group to also purchase displays from you, but you have not supported the site financially.

Are the normal size DMDs being reduced in price - these use 2 panels and not the 3 in the larger panels. If you can discount the large ones using 3 panels - shouldnt the 2 panel DMDs be discounted too ?

Also - you have advertised here a lot and no doubt had many sales but no donations have been made to the site!

I have purchased 4 of your displays (pin2dmd) and have recommended other people in this group to also purchase displays from you, but you have not supported the site financially.

How do these work. How do you colorise a specific game?

Aren't pin2DMD a different display made and sold by someone else ?? Now I'm confused (again) :rofl::hmm:

Yeah I’m almost certain Pin2DMD is something different.

The price for the 192x64 panel is seriously good value, especially for plug and play with minimal faffage.

I’m almost sold. As I’ve tired to restore mine using original or refurbished parts, I would prefer to replace like for like but c.£250 for the improved reliability, with plug and play, is a big plus. If I was going for a colour DMD, I think this one is what I would pick.

Seeing prices coming down might also make people less worried about buying games with the big dmds in.

BTW how do you donate/support this forum? Is there a link somewhere?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New price, only 265 Euros + shipping costs. Optional extras; pre-configured micro SD card +9 Euros, Ambar Filter +21 Euros.

Thanks Dom, I need some more info on:

1. the “ambar filter”
2. new colour software beta?

Please can you explain these or post a photo / video?

Thanks,

Ed

Pin2DMD is open sourced so anyone can build it - but you have to pay $10 registration to get the firmware going.

These are the same panels (RGB LEDs) but they are pinballsp's own firmware and PCBs but essentially do the same thing.

Yeah I’m almost certain Pin2DMD is something different.

The price for the 192x64 panel is seriously good value, especially for plug and play with minimal faffage.

I’m almost sold. As I’ve tired to restore mine using original or refurbished parts, I would prefer to replace like for like but c.£250 for the improved reliability, with plug and play, is a big plus. If I was going for a colour DMD, I think this one is what I would pick.

Seeing prices coming down might also make people less worried about buying games with the big dmds in.

BTW how do you donate/support this forum? Is there a link somewhere?

PIN2DMD is different firmware but idea is the same (see my other post)

Donating is easy - look at the top of the web page! It is common courtesy when you sell a game on here to stick a donation in (average I believe is £20 ish!) - and if you sell products from the site too. It seems other display suppliers do not make donations either but advertise products on here. I am sure the site doesnt want a percentage of each sale, but it would not hurt anyone who sells products via this site to put their hands into their pockets and send a payment.

Screen Shot 2018-01-08 at 23.10.57.png

PIN2DMD is different firmware but idea is the same (see my other post)

Donating is easy - look at the top of the web page! It is common courtesy when you sell a game on here to stick a donation in (average I believe is £20 ish!) - and if you sell products from the site too. It seems other display suppliers do not make donations either but advertise products on here. I am sure the site doesnt want a percentage of each sale, but it would not hurt anyone who sells products via this site to put their hands into their pockets and send a payment.

View attachment 57006

Ah I’ve missed that as I use an app. Maybe mods need a sticky post on how to donate ;)

Not sold anything but certainly benefited myself!

Done (feedback: far from easy/visible on a mobile).

Thanks Dom, I need some more info on:

1. the “ambar filter”
2. new colour software beta?

Please can you explain these or post a photo / video?

Thanks,

Ed

Hi Ed!

This is not my product and it has absolutely no relation to Pin2dmd!!!!

It lacks any type of feature Pin2dmd offers, including advanced coloring.
I use an external power supply on purpose, not because I think it’s fancy ;)

Greetings,
Dom

To avoid hijacking this thread I’ve invited Dom, Pinballsp and Drpinball to compare their products side by side over in the review section. As clearly some confusion around the different products and whose is whose, what they do, features and benefits etc.

Reactions: Arv
Back
Top Bottom