What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! DMD Glare guard

David King

Registered
Where can I get glare guards from?
Standard size. Metal or plastic. Required 2
Pm me.
Thanks

David

I had 2 metal ones but wouldn't recommend metal. It didn't feel right sliding them under the glass channel, even with tape on to stop them scratching the glass.

I think I binned them as I knew I'd never want to use them again.

I think I binned them as I knew I'd never want to use them again.

I've got three of those and only got them via a member here, never had an issue with the glass scratching, the glare protectors have some black electrical tape over the glass end.

They're quite sought after! I'd have taken them😑

Last edited:
We also have this one on available on back order

I think I have one which was rescued from Neil's skip.

I'm bringing the box to Pinfest but can't check at the moment because it's buried 🤣

I've just remembered another reason why I don't like the metal ones, when you slide the glass out you forget to remove the glare guard first and is smashes down onto your playfield.

Last edited:
I've just remembered another reason why I don't like the metals ones, when you slide the glass out you forget to remove the glare guard first and is smashes down onto your playfield.
That's true, I still do that. Luckily Red and Ted are wearing protection.

Plastic GG are not great metal is best I did have loads but most sold now , got about 5 Wide body ones but will need 2 " cutting off . You do have to be careful when you take glass out thats for sure

Back
Top Bottom