What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DMD Extender Available...

DrPinball

Registered
Hi

Just thought I'd let you know that the DMD Extender is back in stock, £55 delivered to the UK. I've made some big changes to the website www.drpinball.co.uk - lots of information on how it works and what's coming soon.

I've also released a new version of the software which makes things easier to configure, and also incorporates new effects for the dot output, have a look at this video showing how this looks:

The software also supports Data East / Sega 128 X 32 dot machines. If anyone has a large screen game e.g. Maverick, Frankenstein, Baywatch or Batman Forever then I'd be delighted to work with you to get this format supported. Thanks to VideoBrain who helped with DE/Sega support.

I'm now working on producing an apron screen solution - thanks go to Rus121 for his assistance in this.

I also demonstrated colourising software similar to ColorDMD - this project is on indefinite hold at the moment, sorry.

Best wishes

David.

Back
Top Bottom