What's new

DIY light mod instructions

Steven

Registered
I'm looking to add some additional lighting to my TAF. I particularly want to get the electric chair hole to go yellow and red. There are sets on ebay, but it seems like a lot of money for a bit of wire and a few bulbs. And also, it would be a lot more fun to do myself. Can anybody recommend a website or youtube vid for instructions on this? Ideally looking for something aimed at absolute beginners!

I'm looking to add some additional lighting to my TAF. I particularly want to get the electric chair hole to go yellow and red. There are sets on ebay, but it seems like a lot of money for a bit of wire and a few bulbs. And also, it would be a lot more fun to do myself. Can anybody recommend a website or youtube vid for instructions on this? Ideally looking for something aimed at absolute beginners!

It does seem like a lot of money but it's worth it especially on TAF which is a horribly under-lit game at the best of times. Judge Dreads is a member on here so PM him with your requests. You could do it yourself by hooking a light into the GI circuit with a crocodile clip (which is what some of these mods boil down to) but if you don't know much about circuitry is it worth experimenting with yourself?

Back
Top Bottom