What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Diner or World Cup Soccer

Lecari

Site Supporter
So now Theatre has been here for almost a week now, it's obviously about time I bought my second pinball machine!

Diner is one of my other dream pins - a long shot, but does anyone have one they're wanting to part with?
Edit: I'd also love a World Cup Soccer (Dog Ball)

I am willing to include a cheesecake to help sweeten the deal 😂

Last edited:
I'll only do it for a burger... and fries!

Great taste in pins @Lecari . Hope you find one.

It's nuts, there's already two within an hour from us...and you're just a bit further.

Claire is greedy and wants her own.😆

I'll have the iced tea and frankfurter!

What flavour cheesecake.
Not that I have a Diner which is a great game but maybe I can find one and add some Cakeflation. 😝

It's nuts, there's already two within an hour from us...and you're just a bit further.

Claire is greedy and wants her own.😆

I'll have the iced tea and frankfurter!

She's getting prepped for a 2.0 update 😉

Don't say that! Everyone will want one 😆😳

In all honesty mate the chances of it happening are super slim. Diner is such a rare title that the people who hold the purse strings would never agree to it. F14 2.0 has more of a chance of seeing the light of day!

It would have to be a vanity project.

In all honesty mate the chances of it happening are super slim. Diner is such a rare title that the people who hold the purse strings would never agree to it. F14 2.0 has more of a chance of seeing the light of day!

Oh good 😉

How's your diner?
Claire is doing a tour of UK diners (pinball and food establishments), hoping to see @Spandangler 's soon, already ticked off @Hiltoncriss's one at The Pinball Office.
😆

Seems I missed a trick in my lotr wanted post, cheesecakes obviously the way to go…feel such a fool

well there is some hardware available that would make it alot easier ;)!! I say do it and sod what anyone thinks

Yeh I have a soft spot for DEs. I was thinking about the Sega LW on EBay but I’m gonna hold on for the right DE JP.

It's a fun game, bit janky at times.
I don't think I'll be letting it go for a while. I might break the "I've never sold a game yet" seal very shortly so who knows what I'll do 😆.
First dibs to you if I did want to sell.

It's a fun game, bit janky at times.
I don't think I'll be letting it go for a while. I might break the "I've never sold a game yet" seal very shortly so who knows what I'll do 😆.
First dibs to you if I did want to sell.
Sell sell sell🤣. It’s liberating

Back
Top Bottom