What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Digital pinball machines

Before I got a real pin I was seriously thinking about building one as I use Hyperspin in my arcade cab and am an active member of the forum....or was until I got my pin:) Now though, for the money it would cost, I don't think I'd bother. To get a nice one built without any lag or other software issues you'd need a pretty hefty PC and when you add that to the cost of the screens it would be a fair wedge of cash.

I've seen vids of people who have them in with a collection of real pins and that might be better although even then would it get played if you had real pins?

Don't get me wrong I think Hyperspin is amazing and if you've got a MAME cab then it's a must:cool: Just not sure about virtual pin cabs anymore.

If only you could. Played on an 'ultrapin' before and it was a crappy experience....... I bet one couldnt take a pint of coke spilt on it.....haha.

Ultrapin was just nothing like a real silver ball .........

It's funny, but I can play video games on the XBox and I would much rather play a real pinball machine than a video game. Guess that's why I'm on this forum and not that one
biggrin-1.png

teachp8' date=' post: 1663649 said:
It's funny, but I can play video games on the XBox and I would much rather play a real pinball machine than a video game. Guess that's why I'm on this forum and not that one
biggrin-1.png

Agree,
wink-1.png

You can't beat the real thing. There's that Coke Cola thing again.

Back
Top Bottom