What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold DIGITAL JUKEBOX free standing Sound Leisure Kiosk £250. Collect Birmingham.

Pick Holder

Site Supporter
Okay - need to see the back of this quite swiftly. House being decorated soon and I need a space (as according to the good lady we do not 'need' a jukebox in both the front and back room).

Absolutely great addition to your games room! You know that little section where you can not squeeze in another pinball.

Specifications are:
Sound Leisure Kiosk cabinet
ELO 17 inch touch screen monitor
i3 2120 3.3ghz processor
2gb Ram
Windows 7
Ultimate jukebox software (no license or updates to pay like most on ebay)
640gb hard drive
Internal amplifier (you will need you own speakers - hifi style >50watts recommended)
Complete set of new locks
RGB LED colour changing lighting

It does work, and the hard drive is approx a quarter full - and has 20,000 songs on it! You may want to delete a lot of these. You just add normal files that you rip on windows media player. I will of course give instructions when you collect.

I can not offer a warranty on this item due to the price I am selling at - but via email I will help you out if you have issues.

THE SMALL PRINT - this jukebox does not include a coin mech - and this software will ever accept a coin mechanism. It is set for 'free play' only and meant for private, non commercial use.... (end of small print).

Collection from Birmingham.

Cash £250 - or I would trade for an LCD DMD 'Colordmd' unit, vintage hifi gear, decent quality vinyl.... drop me a line if you have something that you may want to trade....

Rubbish video here:
showing the user interface.

jb1.jpg jb2.jpg jb3.jpg jb4.jpg jb5.jpg jb6.jpg

Last edited:
Long shot - does this have an Ethernet input? I have a Sonos system which would play this around the house if it had the right connections

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi all -

Just to say, I really need this out the way. It would be better in my mind to come and get it yourself and hand me over pound notes if you like what you see.

If you want to use Martin or another courier I would need to know an exact time window he could collect, then I will tell him to either collect from my workshop or home address. Both in Birmingham (B4 or B30 area).

You would have to accept responsibility for the courier if any damage occurs.

Inside are the insides from a normal PC really - but I would prefer to show the new owner in person to show them how to operate the software (ie, put new tracks in - delete unwanted songs)....

If it is unsold in a few days I will sell the touch screen on its own and make a Pinball 2000 'Pinbox' PC out of the motherboard and power supply :)

Looks good for £250..... Look great in anyone's games rom

It is - in the past I have got £600 for these. But in the last five years - Pinballs have increased in value and jukeboxes have lowered.

On one of these in the past I also put the 'merit megatouch' style games on them - that you used to get in pubs but I no longer have the files.

Back
Top Bottom