What's new

Pending.. Dialed In SE 150 plays

Jason Catrine

Site Supporter
Looking for a modern Stern. Will post pics later of DI, but there’s no damage as you’d expect from a low plays machine. Playfield as new, likewise cabinet.

If anyone has anything to swap I’ll do a video with a slow sweep of the playfield and cab for you over WhatsApp/YouTube/iMessage etc.

Exchange would be via Martin (retro logistics) unless you’re in Scotland or the north of England then I can maybe swap in person if you’re ok with splitting costs for fuel.

Cactus Canyon is on my hit list but that’s highly unlikely, therefore anything else, ie, modern Stern or JJP would be fine. PM me please.

Thanks,
Jason.

Last edited:
Only pic i have on my phone…

Attachments

• 90EC2DEE-5E34-4B70-B016-FDB2A75625FB.png
    90EC2DEE-5E34-4B70-B016-FDB2A75625FB.png
    115.1 KB · Views: 142
Quick bump on this. After I posted this originally, I started playing it again and it rekindled my love for it again so its stuck with me for a few extra months, but its probably time to get something new in its place. Wanted list includes: Hobbit, Stranger Things, Godzilla or even another WoZ as I regretted selling mine and would like another providing it had the 2.0 lighting kit. Open to suggestions on trades though so just PM me. Thanks.

My apologies for contradicting, but the clear on my NIB DI seemed soft and marked very easily.

I was not the only one on here to comment on it...

i don't think it'd put me off buying JP . All my Stern games have been ok clear wise. JJP do have some issues though, Dialed In suffered from some initial scratching problems (clear not cured) and my POTC has the cracking round the posts ( I put larger ones on & washers). Seems to be a Mirco problem more than anything.

Back
Top Bottom