What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delivery / courier options?

MarkS

Site Supporter
Alias
jonah
I wasn't sure which forum was best to ask this in, apologies if this is not the best one please let me know if there's a better place to put this.

I wanted to find someone who will transport pinball(s) to/from Devon - I know of Martin, but I've tried to ask him by emaill and text about timings/prices and had no reply so I'm guessing he's too busy (or not keen on Devon!). Is there anyone else people use and trust here, ultimately it's difficult to arrange to sell or buy games without having the delivery side sorted. I have a slipped disc and can't move them any more so need a trustworthy delivery guy... but I've only ever heard that people use Martin!

Thanks

Martin will hopefully be in Devon on Monday. He's very busy and doesn't always get round to answering all his texts, but if you give him a ring, he is very approachable. Last time he charged me £95.

He’s good but it can take weeks between collection /delivery as he works on a full van system , hence the low price(£95)

Thanks for the replies, that's reassuring - I didn't like to phone as I assumed he was v busy and it was not a definite booking yet either. Does he always charge same flat £95 for mainland UK then?

I never have much luck texting Martin but he usually picks up when phoning so that’s your best bet if you want to contact him :)

He collected from me in the first lock down ,so had to collect kerbside .Dont know if its the same rules in lockdown 2

I text him to let him know the details and wait for him to call back. He always calls back, usually when he knows when he is going to be able to do it. It might take a few days for him to come back but he will come back.

Martin is tops for sure, that said there are a few other couriers around. A couple of number immediately to hand are:

Hadfields Transport 0161 277 9888

Amicus Couriers 07711 410079

Thanks again for the replies... I have heard back from Martin now, sounds like he's been v busy 👍

Back
Top Bottom