What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deeproot Pinball – What’s It All About?

Watched the RAZA walk thru. They’re certainly pushing the boundaries on what features a pin should have in 2020. It’s as big a leap as when JJP released WOZ. I’m not going to say it’s as good as WOZ. Need to watch more gameplay.

Just a pity we couldn’t manufacture these here for the European market..

You don’t pay pinball heaven you pay deaproot directly do whatever the price is in dollars with the exchange rate on the day you pay
Plus shipping and vat and any other duty charges

Looks like about £9500 here for the LE, I need to give you a distributor code if you order direct.

Edit: I am an idiot...

Original: Do the serial numbers LV-426 and LV-223 cost more? Haha

Last edited:
Edit: Moral of the story, check what thread you’re on before typing.

Original: Those are planet designations in the Alien “universe”

LV-426 is the planet (technically a moon) in the first and second Alien movie. LV-223 is the one in Prometheus.

Pinball Brothers have repeatedly referred to the Limited version model as “LV” not “LE” so I’m sure they have plans for those serial numbers.

Last edited:
I was looking forward to re-reading @James article on deeproot now they are deadroot but has the UK Pinball club gone the same was as Deeproot the website is dead!

Not been following this at all.

But has another fledgling pinball company that talks a goodun gone bust ?

Not been following this at all.

But has another fledgling pinball company that talks a goodun gone bust ?
Kinda sounds like that but no confirmation that I have seen yet just Robert trying to close the hatches down by taking down his social media sites before he goes underground.
Or that’s how I see it ATM

Reactions: DRD
Back
Top Bottom