What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deeproot Pinball – What’s It All About?

Problem with last night...

Crap stream and crap players...

Deeproots only issue is poor management...

They have huge potential and unlike many other companies, they aren't taking a dime off anyone!

It will do as well as your U.K. pinball club website [emoji1787][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Neil, you are plugged directly into the matrix, surely you can see it's organic rankings, snippet rankings, CTR's, Google News hits, average bounce rate etc. For a site run by one person, not for anything but the love of the hobby, I'm happy with those numbers.

They have huge potential and unlike many other companies, they aren't taking a dime off anyone!

Let’s wait and see on the money side [emoji1787]

In almost two hours of streaming there was clear evidence that the rules sucked and the shots sucked. Rules can be added but **** shots are **** shots. The rattle/floaty of returns also worrying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I assumed the table was set fairly flat so the top loop to left return could be made easily. It did seem pretty floaty otherwise.
art was nice, didn’t really much else. The pinbar was nice but doesn’t really add anything for seasoned players, might draw in the younger/casual players although it is a bit lost looking.

Now this looks fantastic, Jpop design for 2021. This looks like a retro/fantasy work of art....no one is doing this style currently. I can imagine the colours.....
I had CV, while it looks fantastic it wasn’t long before I didn’t play it much as I smashed it a few times and just sat there looking really pretty. It was the best one about though😁Lesson learnt!

Presentation was poor. However I think this was a ploy so that you miss the shortcomings of the pin. Don’t get me wrong I like the look of it. But its not the finished article and I’m not just talking game code. Reminds me of CV, TWD and DI thrown together. Interesting to see what the final prices will be. Does it run P-Roc?

Yeah - with Kirk on this.

Like I said before - put me down for a magic girl. Start saving now, I will have the money when it lands. Can not see that before 2022 if I am lucky!

I wonder who is making these or are all of them on a mini production line.......

Well spent more time watching over breakfast but it just didn’t do it for me over an hour in I still didnt see anyone get a multiball apart from some kinda 2 ball mode.
Gabes favourite game is the hobbit and he loves his multiballs this looked more painful than BM66 in that department which he gave up playing altogether due to the difficulty of getting one.
You need to get an AIQ, multiballs (with at least 2 add a balls per MB, and that's before you start stacking them together) almost nonstop if you know what to shoot for.
Plus 6 (SIX) different ways of getting an extra ball!

This game needs a proper streaming setup with a couple of decent players.

Rob Byers and Colin McAlpine are in Austin and they should get them on stream.

Certainly don't want to be a downer on ANY pinball manufacturer but watching this stream didn't make me think 'Wow, I can't wait to play this game' which was exactly how I felt when I saw the GnR reveal and pretty much at the recent Stern releases. There are clearly a few issues to iron out with the game/code but I have no love for that 'lockdown bar.

It's a level of complexity that pinball just does not need. I want to walk up to a machine, press the red button and start flipping within seconds. It's like they went on Dragons Den and invented something that there is no problem for. Should have spent that time elsewhere me thinks.

The game RAZA doesn’t really appeal to me but after watching all of the above videos theres a lot to like in many aspects in their design. I don’t think a week goes by without me having to remove a glass from a pin but first having to move another one that in the way. Also that lift design would not only make it a doddle but save you cleaning all the fingerprints off the glass before replacing only to notice you’ve left some inside doh!
Many may think the pinbar is a unnecessary gimmick but if implemented well could see some really cool features that cold take advantage of it and for servicing menus and tests 2nd to none as the archaic buttons can be a pain finding stuff you after.

Lets see how they manage production, distribution and sales with real world delivery times not estimated ones.
I'm in the never say never camp with DR but to temp me they will need something way more appealing than RAZA as I like the whole package but not the theme.

15 minutes on a plywood box?

I would like to see under a playfield and the so called inovated tech (except for a touch screen that is hardly new tech).....

It is amazing they show underneath a NGG - why not have it next to a RAZA and A/B it.

I take it this is all that footage that should of come out on the official launch day?

I really like the touchscreen on the front, hope other manufacturers adopt it too.

Back
Top Bottom