What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deeproot Pinball – What’s It All About?

anyone say stellar wars? :D

looks like a touch screen, note no start button either and rectal level speakers.

Plus if you are not >5.1" you can't see the flippers either.

StellarWars1.jpg

if you have played this you'll know what a **** show the lockdown bar above is going to be.

The wrap around edges of the translite are nice. It eliminates weight and the material cost of wood there. I am not sure how great this would be for operators though. I'm guessing you could take the translite out pretty easily. I'm thinking the backbox behind the translite is completely empty though. The main boards are probably in the belly or in the speaker box.

Screenshot 2020-09-21 at 21.27.17.png
More bull - the event was Sat/Sun if I am not mistaken. How could they have meetings 'the last few days' as sunday was yesterday? Unless they knew of issues ages ago.

Perhaps if they are being honest - they put out a little video and explain they have a few more things to get sorted before they can show these games off.....

If i was their marketing man, i’d have my head in a gas oven by now, pretty much everything i have read on media platforms is, lets say, not great.

Last edited:
I hope their innovations go beyond the backbox and the lockdown bar, into something that's like, actually a part of the game of pinball.

Think Kaneda got a roasting off Deeproot legal for posting those pics.
He’s doing a bit of back peddling 😂

Now we know why Dennis Nordman ran a mile ( again!), the man has a great bull**** detector. Maybe he found out it was Andy Highway all along under a mission impossible style Robert Mueller mask.

Even if they manage to finally come up with an end product, who will seriously buy one of their machines knowing they are such jokers?

So they changed the one thing that most people with a small lineup of pins don't want changed...the cabinet. Extra source of glare to neighbouring machines too.

Back
Top Bottom