What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deeproot Pinball – What’s It All About?

They are the ****ing muppets of pinball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

its pulled !

September 21, 2020.

deeproot Pinball has spent years redesigning the pinball machine from the ground up with countless novel approaches. On this past Saturday, we had hoped to host a launch event with six well known pinball personalities. Due to technical issues and lots of feedback from our Guests, it ended up being more of a beta event. We are grateful and thankful to Lauren, Cary, Colin, Jeff, Chris, and Krystle for their invaluable feedback and involvement in refining our platform to be the best it can be.

The result is the realization that we are not as ready for launch as we had hoped. We are already working hard to fix the technical issues and implement our guests’ feedback.

So the only right decision today is to postpone the public release of our platform and our first game RAZA. We hope that you agree that releasing a well-engineered and fun-to-play RAZA is in everyone’s best interest!

We hope to update you during this process. We remain deeply committed to delivering the highest quality of gameplay and innovation to our players. We thank you for your continued trust and patience.

-- The Team at deeproot Pinball

And they announce the day they pull it - what a total ****show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Their webmaster decided to make himself useful at least:-
I hate white writing on black background though, it fcuks with my eyes......

Brilliant, announces a date, trash talks all the competition for the last week solid and then sticks his dick between his legs and back pedals :rofl:

I’m just waiting for Robert to say “pinball is easy” again after this and I believe he will it’s just a matter of time, the man can’t help himself.

So.

Hands up if you are not shocked !

I expected this.

It is like Heighway all over again. This time I am on the outside.

They have redesigned the pinball from the ground up? I bet they still use Bally Williams assemblies.

So.

Hands up if you are not shocked !

I expected this.

It is like Heighway all over again. This time I am on the outside.

They have redesigned the pinball from the ground up? I bet they still use Bally Williams assemblies.

Reinvented it using nothing but existing parts, at this point Robert is starting to make Andrew look good!

All joking aside.
I think the realisation has perhaps come to this..
Their pin when it started out maybe would have passed a number of years ago as being borderline acceptable.
Now with the big releases, R&M then TMNT, Avengers and GnR around the corner I think they know if they release anything below par they will be dead in the water as a company, especially the way they have overhyped themselves.
If they delay, redesign then launch a more competitive pin, inevitably taking more precious time, using up capital (if they can afford it) then it’s probably the lesser of the two evils.

As much as I expected, suspected nothing would happen today. JJP must be at least 1% happy they won't have to deal with GnR going up against another pin release.

That said, if JJP doesn't release something soon, other than a teaser for a teaser for a teaser, laughter is going to start being aimed their way too.

I feel for Robert as I’m sure he just wants to sell pinball machines, for some bizarre reason he seems to be brainwashed by jpop. I expect the game doesn’t work, much like magicgirl. What a shame. He must have spent a fortune on getting nowhere.

Back
Top Bottom