What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Decals - Cheapest price in the UK

1stoppinball

Registered
Alias
Mel
Three sets of decals been sat on the shelf for a while so need to turn them into cash.

£ 160 plus £ 10 delivery

Theatre of Magic
Scared Stiff
Cirqus Voltaire

Over £ 200 most places so grab a bargin while you can, please contact me direct

Mel

www.1stoppinball.com

Scared Stiff Now sold so only ToM and CV Available.

I will be going to NLP show in Manchester if you want to save the postage costs.

I'll also have a full compliment of stock for sale over the shows two days , anything that is on the website for sale will be available to buy.

I will also have a couple of machines for sale at the show should you be interested.

Regards

Mel

My Mate has these for sale

Hurricane
Stars wars Episode I
Revenge from Mars
Cirqus Voltaire
Party Zone
Junkyard

I've got a potential first five for sale

Dirty Harry
Fish Tales
Star Trek Next Gen
Elvis
Theatre of Magic

Mel

My Mate has these for sale

Hurricane
Stars wars Episode I
Revenge from Mars
Cirqus Voltaire
Party Zone
Junkyard

I've got a potential first five for sale

Dirty Harry
Fish Tales
Star Trek Next Gen
Elvis
Theatre of Magic

Mel
do we have a price for the cv?

The CV is a bit pricey , wants North of £ 6 k.

£ 10 k spent on it full nut and bolt restore, looks like new in box, restored by a guy called Chad ( can't remember second name ) in US who is a top restorer.

That's the guy , for some reason I can never remember the surname and always think of Chad Jackson however I no its not him as he was only famous for " Here the Drummer Get Wicked "

It might be that one , not sure my mate has owned it for a few years so would Chad have pictures of a restore from 3 - 4 yrs ago still up ?

It is a big price but I guess you get what you pay for.

If you are paying someone to do the work, depends how much and hour they earn.

A full strip / restore / clean could well take 100 hours if its back to bare wood. 100 hours at £ 20 an hour is £ 2 k and that's without any parts, decals etc. Also how many of these professional guys would do it for £ 20 an hour ?

Back
Top Bottom