What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Deadpool

Col's nailed it, anything new you need to be keeping it for a year at least I agree.

Like you Fran I was also looking out for a Deadpool a few months ago, I was really really tempted on PH 8K nib at that time actually.

Pro's are where the smart money is I think (11k+ is out with my NIB money anyhow). You'll loose less money, but again best keep for at least a year before taking a 10-15% loss.

Buying recent used games I think is the way to go, or buy any model NIB and make sure it's a dream theme.

I'm not kinda sensible either since I am considering a new Bond Pro, but can never just decide to go for it. Bond is a dream theme for me so it may happen at some point, but when I add Topper, powder coat, speakers, fans etc etc that Pro money jumps to 9.5k+ very fast 😂

1706618611301.png

Seems appropriate 😂

Col's nailed it, anything new you need to be keeping it for a year at least I agree.

Like you Fran I was also looking out for a Deadpool a few months ago, I was really really tempted on PH 8K nib at that time actually.

Pro's are where the smart money is I think (11k+ is out with my NIB money anyhow). You'll loose less money, but again best keep for at least a year before taking a 10-15% loss.

Buying recent used games I think is the way to go, or buy any model NIB and make sure it's a dream theme.

I'm not kinda sensible either since I am considering a new Bond Pro, but can never just decide to go for it. Bond is a dream theme for me so it may happen at some point, but when I add Topper, powder coat, speakers, fans etc etc that Pro money jumps to 9.5k+ very fast 😂
Although someone has to buy NITB for any sort of second hand ones

Yes fully agree. But I think also the way things are now, it's going to be more and more difficult to try before you buy on any new modern releases.
The only upside is if no one buys they have to reduce or they go bust 😭

Awesome.. a nice top tier sought after game incoming for you, great stuff.

The last few days I was thinking I should have went for a DP Pro when Pinball Heaven was selling them 😂
Pro is also great on DP, some people prefer the stand ups causing a bit more chaos over the drops but I fancied the apparently friendlier drops and diverter this time round. Will have to see if I can get use to the prem translight though 😂

I caved 😂 Looking forward to trying a prem this time round. Thanks to @David retro
Congrats, think the Prem will be great.
Think it’s one of the best all round packages.
Lost count number of times I’ve nearly pulled trigger.
Please share some nice pics of the prem cab art.

Reactions: Jib
Back
Top Bottom