What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Deadpool

Jib

Site Supporter
Alias
Fran
Looking for a Deadpool, probably a pro but open to prem/le if right price.

Last edited:
I thought you didn't get on with it last time Fran?

Reactions: Jib
I know, I’d say I’ve lost my mind but that happened 30 years ago, maybe this is me finding it 😂

I always liked the humour and light heartedness of Deadpool and I played it at Retroids when I went to play venom and really enjoyed it.

I think what I like/ want has changed a bit and I don’t just want all super deep or tough games. I still love my JP for that but I also want some games that just make me smile for stupid reasons like my Turtles.

Might be a mistake and I instantly hate it if I get another one at home but I need to check!

Not at all. I did exactly the same thing but was lucky enough to be able to buy my Deadpool back. I'm sure you are making the right decision 😃

Bumping before the Jaws gameplay video later in case someone is tempted by that and needs to make space. If nothing is offered at the right price in the next couple of days I'll probably go in on a Jaws instead!

There seems to be a deadpool pro still for sale from 14th Nov
Thanks but it's closer to a price I'd expect for a nice HUO with mods. Seeing FF LEs at 11k, Mando LE 8750, AIQ prem 7.5, it's obvious the market isn't in the same place it was.

I'm not against a sited game but I wouldn't pay the same for one.

It's up for £6750 isn't it? He might drop to £6500 but your not going to find a GZ/DP/JP2 pro for lower than that

It's up for £6750 isn't it? He might drop to £6500 but your not going to find a GZ/DP/JP2 pro for lower than that
If it’s up for 6750 I have to assume it’s not had offers at 6500 or it’d be sold. I might be wrong, it doesn’t really matter.

Going to mark as expired. Maybe I’m underestimating how much a DP is worth compared to other spike 2s the same age. Will put funds towards something else.

Going to mark as expired. Maybe I’m underestimating how much a DP is worth compared to other spike 2s the same age. Will put funds towards something else.
I've been close to putting up a wanted ad myself with the prices I'd pay for specific spike 2 titles, but don't think the market is yet in the same place.
My TMNT pro was 6,250 but was totally loaded with mezel mods and extras that I'd have spent 500-750 anyway.
Your IMDB pro was right on the money I personally think at this moment. I would pay similar to have a JP2/GZ here just to figure out the 'hype' surrounding them, but an advert stating this would definitely get poo pooed out of here.

Your IMDB pro was right on the money I personally think at this moment. I would pay similar to have a JP2/GZ here just to figure out the 'hype' surrounding them, but an advert stating this would definitely get poo pooed out of here.
I doubt you will be able to get a nice JP2/GZ for anywhere near £5500.

Exactly my point doesn't need to be nice either. I've played LEs of both and don't get the hype, so I'm not paying more for one than a TMNT or IMDN.

I was thinking 6500-6750 for a nice huo dp pro, maybe with some mods, less for a sited one. I thought that was reasonable but just as when you sell you may think something is worth something and the market tells you no, maybe this is similar, in which case I'd rather get a newer title that I haven't had at home yet

It's fine, I don't want it to turn into another price debate really.

Decided to wait for 1.0 code for Jaws, although I love FF it's been a frustrating wait for code.

Got 1 space left so still wanting a nice DP. pro, premium or possibly an LE. Let me know what you've got, condition and price. Happy to give you first dibs when selling.

Boy, Jaws sure does look good huh? But where are you going to put it? And the pin pennies are low!

Let me help you, I’ll take that Deadpool over there, yes that one in the corner, off your hands. Yes, that one there, the one you’ve been using to put all your tools on when you work on other games.

Give a Deadpool a new lease of life and fill your chum bucket with cash for the next pin you want to reel in!

Bump

I’m in line for a DP pro but someone else has first dibs so still looking unless that one comes off.

Last edited:
Last bump today before I lose my mind and buy a NIB...

Let me know what you have, condition and price. Thanks!

Worse case, u thinking on PHs NIB premium?
I would so love DP…. it has got it all.
These new prices though 😬

Now all this lockdown hike madness has almost came to an end the NIB prices are definitely not the smart money anymore!
Don’t get me wrong if it’s never gonna leave your collection then thats fair enough, but if after a few months on from buying it you hanker for something else you will have to take it on the chin like any other expensive toy, motorbike, car or ridiculously expensive watch.

Times are not changing, they have changed and IMO for the better 👍

Take my last NIB pin Scooby which I paid 11k for I think unboxing a pin now is like driving a car out of a showroom and easily devalues by at least 20% or maybe more! So as long as you can keep the pin for at least a year or more then it’s all good. 👍 If not then wait till a year from when they arrive and do the sensible thing and buy one then.

I have just bought a TBL like NIB with double figure plays and saved myself enough to buy a nice Bally/Williams classic, now thats smart money and even though it may devalue more its not such a kick in the ********.

Recent bargain buys have seen 2 x Foo Le’s at 11k and even that 2yr wait for a CCr le wasn’t worth the stress as they already popping up for sale weeks after arriving in the country.

All I can say is roll on PF delivery’s I know there are huge numbers flying in eventually and the markets will be flooded with them once the shine wears off the simple layout and the music starts to get on your tits. It will be then when I will enter the market for one 😉

All sensible Col. Trouble is I’m not sure I’m sensible 😂

I paid peak nib prices for foo too, so I should know better! Pros are already £500 cheaper nib and obviously much less for a used one.

Back
Top Bottom