What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deadpool

Three kitana ball lock skill shots in a row straight off the plunge is my new jam. Awesome shot, love it

DP is my fav game of all time and that shot is super satisfying and I go for it as my super skill shot every ball.
I guess you still on NPS (new pin syndrome) but DP has never faded for me and still remains the best pin Stern have made last decade IMHO.
I don’t blame them remaking them it’s a sought after pin and a thing of beauty which is amplified 10 fold if you like the theme.
Easily the best NIB I have ever bought and so glad I went LE flavour. That said it’s great in any flavour and one of the best pros out there too.

Yeah I'm deep in the honeymoon phase Col and I don't understand the rules properly yet but so far it's pretty great. I love the music and call outs, lovely looking game as well. It definitely shoots like a Gomez, totally its own thing. I want an Avengers next but this should more than tide me over in the meantime!

Someone give me a run down of the rules. Fight the 3 dudes. Add team mates by hitting certain shots. Disco mode on the left spinner. Chimichongas on the right orbit to light quests? What else do they do aside from light the two quests? Wtf are diamonds and how do you get them/what do they do? What are the 3 items it shows you a running count of when you drain? Ninja stars etc. How do you light playfield multipliers? What is that snikt target for exactly and how do you hit it consistently? Combo's? Ninja modes? Help a brother out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I try to assemble my "team" first which makes defeating the foes easier. I start with Juggernaut and use the mini-Deadpool multi-ball to help me out. I then go for Mystique and finally Sabertooth.

When I activated the quest mode I prefer to take on T-Rex rather than Megalodon, purely because I think it's easier.

Disco multi-ball is a nice little mode with a fair amount of points on offer. Continually shoot the left hand spinner to activate the mode.

The X multipliers is activated (I think) by hitting the Snikt target but only counts if it pushes the ball up the katana ramp.

Guys do us a favour, can you post pictures of your snikt targets (ooo errr). Just double-checking that mine is aligned optimally.

Last edited:
Thanks dude. Mine is identical. Man that snikt bank shot up the Kitana ramp is tough!

I straightened mine up (when I had DP) - definitely made a difference, easy to do in minutes. Just bare in mind it’s a tricky shot anyway.

Early thoughts are this game is awesome! Seems way easier and massively different next to Jurassic Park, not necessarily a bad thing depending on mood. Pretty in love with the kitana shot, got it dialed in perfectly. The animation when you defeat the t-rex slays me. Fun game. Oh and the Tilt champion high score should be on all pins, genius move. Chimichangas for all

You had Mech Suit Multiball yet?

I have, so awesome. It's not a knock on the game at all but it seems quite player friendly with regards to drains, it's like the exact opposite of Ghostbusters.

Three kitana ball lock skill shots in a row straight off the plunge is my new jam. Awesome shot, love it
Most of my Kitana shots fail to go up the Kitana ramp (from the RHS loop not the angled target). Am I doing something wrong or do I need to make an adjustment?

Most of my Kitana shots fail to go up the Kitana ramp (from the RHS loop not the angled target). Am I doing something wrong or do I need to make an adjustment?

Yes mate there are two things you can do. Firstly play with the pitch of the game. Start at 6.5 and work your way to 7.0. That can make a big difference.

Second. Adjust the guide at the exit of the RHS loop (next to the pops). Like this;

7b61b2a0aaa85c4457a1af08b2a6363968a73bf8.jpg

cc98ed4745682c0ead26c5159d75fa521d929b69.jpg

More on Pinside but those two things should make a huge difference.

Yes mate there are two things you can do. Firstly play with the pitch of the game. Start at 6.5 and work your way to 7.0. That can make a big difference.

Second. Adjust the guide at the exit of the RHS loop (next to the pops). Like this;

View attachment 134904

View attachment 134905

More on Pinside but those two things should make a huge difference.
Lovely - will do (at some point!). Thanks for that

LMFAO at the Super Jackpot callout in Ninja Multiball (50 odd seconds into this;)

Too funny man. I managed to get through all of the baddies except the kraken/shark thing and started on the second run with Sauron helping each out. Is there more levels after those for each of the baddies or is that the lot?

Megakrakolodonus Rex not so easy!

Then the Finale Battle (Never seen)

Quick blast at lunch. Signs of life. Game is proper exciting/hectic when you start blowing it up a little.
PXL_20210317_123541868.jpg

I kinda love this game! It's completely mental. Would be awesome to upgrade the sub and speakers etc

E V1.06.0 - Nov. 22, 2021
==========================

New:
- STERN INSIDER CONNECTED
- The game can have a connectivity kit installed and be connected to
STERN INSIDER CONNECTED.
- Once connected you can log in and start earning Achievements.
- To login in hold your QR code over the scanner. When you see you are
logged in just push start. By default, the game will automatically start
the game for everyone that is logged in with one button press.
- Before you press start, while the login screen is up, the current player
can use the flipper buttons to move which player position that will be.
- After the game, by default, players will have a few seconds to press
start and all stay logged in. The game will start all games with one
press of the start button.
- Added Achievements -
- There are 72 achievements you can earn if you are logged in.
- Achievements will pop up after you have received them as soon as they
can. Also, they are seen at the start of end of ball bonus if you
received any that ball.
- You can see all the achievements and how they are earned in instant
info or on the web site insider.sternpinball.com
- Your username will displace PLAYER # in the main score frame.
- If you are logged in your high score entry will default to your initials.
You will still be able to change them.

Improved:
- Increased font size in tournament attract mode screens.

Fixed:
- Lil Deadpool Frenzy Champion High Score reported correctly.

System - Updated to V2.97.0
- Updated to Spike 2 OS V2.4.0
- Updated to nodeboard firmware v0.80.0
- Added Connectivity support for Spike 2 games
- Added Standard Adjustments:
- "START BUTTON BEHAVIOR"
- "SINGLE CREDIT" - One start button press will start a one player game.
- "ALL LOGGED IN" - One start button press will start games for enough
players to accommodate all logged-in users (Default).
- "INSIDER LOGIN TIMER" - Login screen timeout (Default 30 seconds)
- "INSIDER PLAY AGAIN TIMER" - Play Again screen timeout (Default 20 seconds)
- "LCD DISPLAY BRIGHTNESS"- set brightness of LCD display.
- Added Standard Audits:
- Added audits for connectivity games and scanner use
- "TOTAL POWER ONS" - display the number of times the machine has been power cycled.
- "CONNECTIVITY USERS SCANNED" - display the number successful user QR code scans
- "CONNECTIVITY USERS JOINED" - display the number of users that joined a connected game.
- "1 INSIDER GAMES" - display the number of games played with 1 logged-in users
- "2 INSIDER GAMES" - display the number of games played with 2 logged-in users
- "3 INSIDER GAMES" - display the number of games played with 3 logged-in users
- "4 INSIDER GAMES" - display the number of games played with 4 logged-in users
- "ACHIEVEMENTS GIVEN" - display the number of achievements awarded
- LOGIN behavior:
- When a user logs in during a game in progress and the player up slot
is occupied, assign the user in the first open slot from lowest
player to the highest player.
- When a user joins a game in progress, award achievements that were
earned up to that point.
- When user authorization failure, remove the user from the session.
- GAME RESTART behavior: Holding the start button on ball 2 or greater
will follow the "START BUTTON BEHAVIOR" adjustment:
If ("GAME RESTART" == "YES") and ("START BUTTON BEHAVIOR" == "ALL LOGGED IN")
holding the start button on ball 2 or greater will restart the game for as many
players as is necessary to accommodate the users that are logged in.
If there are not enough credits to restart the game for the necessary number
of players, the the game will not be restarted.
- Upon entering the Service Menu for the first time after a software update, a
screen will display the game and system version numbers. This screen will
be displayed for a minimum of 1 second, and is dismissed by the enter
button.
- Turn on cabinet lights, if installed, when in the Service Menu.

Have people put washers under the katana metal guide as suggested on pinside? If you did has it stopped chipping? If you didn't is your playfield holding up ok under there? Just planning for my DP that may turn up some time next year 😆 I may or may not have already ordered some mods too...

Back
Top Bottom