What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deadpool

huggers

Site Supporter
Alias
Andy Hug
Can't find a DP thread so here we go. First question. Must have mods for the Pro? I see there is a motorised disco mirror ball from Mezel for a gazillion dollars. Tempted. What else do people do? Thinking maybe mirror blades? Might get the armour done. Colour?

I have the mirror ball mod on mine and I don’t think it’s worth the money to be honest it’s not as good on the le I don’t really think you need any playfield mods
I would go powder coat shaker motor sound upgrade shaker motor art blades

Attachments

• 754583AF-F581-4AFB-BE87-6B3825195081.jpeg
    754583AF-F581-4AFB-BE87-6B3825195081.jpeg
    168 KB · Views: 137
  • D2E1E39D-84E0-44CD-9453-5A067F244616.jpeg
    D2E1E39D-84E0-44CD-9453-5A067F244616.jpeg
    179.7 KB · Views: 129
  • 38A5535E-67EB-4847-9CCE-6E6421E9B0FC.jpeg
    38A5535E-67EB-4847-9CCE-6E6421E9B0FC.jpeg
    165.5 KB · Views: 131
  • 5CB49869-01A8-4773-B58C-E9B0F9818B2D.jpeg
    5CB49869-01A8-4773-B58C-E9B0F9818B2D.jpeg
    204.1 KB · Views: 147
I have the mirror ball mod on mine and I don’t think it’s worth the money to be honest it’s not as good on the le I don’t really think you need any playfield mods
I would go powder coat shaker motor sound upgrade shaker motor art blades

I like the deep red on the metal work, looks lovely. I'm not a fan of shakers but those speakers are art blades look mint. Cheers dude

its a pretty low mod game because the playfield is pretty stuffed...

side blades for sure, speakers and lights as above, titan rubbers and posts, pinkmonk gels and fan...

Neil.

I really like the Pinmonk colour inserts for the playfield/backboard to add colour to the white inserts - needed on all models as LE is bright white only on some

its a pretty low mod game because the playfield is pretty stuffed...

side blades for sure, speakers and lights as above, titan rubbers and posts, pinkmonk gels and fan...

Neil.

I love the biga5s kitana. I'm even on board with the bobble head thing. Pretty excited to get this game. The call outs and music etc crack me up. Bought it having never played one and it's going to be a massive contrast from Jurassic Park by the looks of things. I tend to enjoy Gomez games I think so we'll see.

Nice Jim. I might hit you up for the speakerlightkit (round LE stylee) at the end of the month.

oh one thing, cliffy does a protector for under the front lock shot - seen here called the catana hub - (he also does one for AIQ) that is a must have.

Deadpool-full-set-2.jpg

Oh right, cheers Neil. Can I get that separate or does it only come with all the other sh1t?

I'm sure he will do it on its own but I'd get the hothouse scoop and the drain protector also.

Neil.

Buying unecessary stuff before I know if I even like the game is a rite of passage Andy

I’ve learnt that less is more, easy to get carried away and buy loads in anticipation though. Only thing I’d get straight away is Cols plastic protectors [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don’t forget to bleach it down and test it for STD’s and don’t say I didn’t warn ya 🤣

Martin picked my Deadpool up the other day, hype hype hype!

Could some of you guys post your GC scores for me. Will be something to shoot at until I can have mates round again.

We're currently renting Deadpool from Tilt. It's a real blast to play and it will be sad to see it go but an inbound Stranger Things will ease the pain (again from Tilt).

I'm a pretty poor player, I'll admit that, so getting to Sauron is a real achievement for me.

I think its on this week Gary as I know a coupe of folks getting DP in the next couple of weeks.

Back
Top Bottom