What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Deadpool Pro . . . Maybe 🤔

Gonzo

Site Supporter
Alias
Kris
Just testing the water and seeing if there is any interest.

I might get a Premium but probably Elvira.

No hurry at all, mine from new, speaker lights, Col's plastics, Davey's anodized nuts, models, custom apron cards and Neil's invisi-glass.

5750 with lights £5700 without.

P1110432.JPG
P1110430.JPGP1110431.JPGP1110433.JPG

Last edited:
You will miss this game m8 mine will have to be pryed from my cold dead hands.
I have got to say I love your Video it’s incredibly professional and I’d buy your game after watching it if Indidnt already have one.
Oh and BTW rocking that Stern Sign it looks the dogs.
You probs need my 900mm XL version just for that extra ooomph for your next showcase.
GLWS someone is getting the best pro ever made IMO

You will miss this game m8 mine will have to be pryed from my cold dead hands.
I have got to say I love your Video it’s incredibly professional and I’d buy your game after watching it if Indidnt already have one.
Oh and BTW rocking that Stern Sign it looks the dogs.
You probs need my 900mm XL version just for that extra ooomph for your next showcase.
GLWS someone is getting the best pro ever made IMO

Thanks Col, there will be plenty more videos on the way mate. Perhaps we'll get some more signage because it does looks great.

Yeah, DP is an incredible game. TBH it's about space as much as anything. I sold JP & AFM to fund the Elvira purchase so I might just Tombstone DP to make room.

Out of interest what's the quickest way to get to Mechsuit multiball please?

Well it's too bloomin late now, I picked up an AC/DC premium as I couldn't wait any longer for a DP to come up. I'd love this but have no room but I want an EHOH LE too. Do I sell something for this or a NIB EHOH LE, why is this happening? AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 😟😟😟

Well it's too bloomin late now, I picked up an AC/DC premium as I couldn't wait any longer for a DP to come up. I'd love this but have no room but I want an EHOH LE too. Do I sell something for this or a NIB EHOH LE, why is this happening? AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 😟😟😟
Deadpool is a great game, has some nice shots on it.

You don't need an Elvira LE, the premium is only a bit of power coating, some speaker lights and artwork different.

https://www.gamesroomcompany.com/products/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-limited-edition-pinball-machine

Last time I spoke to him, which was only a couple months back, he had it in stock, he just wouldn’t move enough on the price for my liking but how bad do you want it? :p

Last edited:
I don't think he has it in stock, I think electrocoin do or rather did.

I don't think he has it in stock, I think electrocoin do or rather did.

No idea mate, he said he had one and could get it to me in a matter of days or even collect in person. If someone is desperate for an a LE I guess it’s worth a phone call at least.

Sorry fellas.

I have a buyer, but thanks for all the interest and I've replied to the DM's.

It's not 100% being sold but I have some new bits coming in next week and there's the prospect of an Elvira which will make me pull the trigger. Great game which I'll be very sad to let go but my maximum capacity is 3 so something has to give I'm afraid.

@Lickashot if anything changes I'll let you know but I had someone agree to buy in the early hour's.

I wanted this but would have been sleeping in the car had Mrs Huggers found out the price. Good luck today btw Gonz, a very rare COYI from me

I wanted this but would have been sleeping in the car had Mrs Huggers found out the price. Good luck today btw Gonz, a very rare COYI from me

Cheers mate, the North London rivalry runs deep eh? 😉

Back
Top Bottom