What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Deadpool Prem/LE

Colywobbles

Banned
Site Supporter
Alias
Billy Big B*llocks
Title says it all I guess, cash waiting.
After playing this a few times at NLP and Tilt in pro flavor I just can’t seem to get this out of my system and Gabe my little fella wont forgive me if we bypass DP as our next pin.
It may not be a keeper as theme aside I’m loving the look of both Wonka and JP but by time these arrive I’ll have sampled the delights of the DP enough to decide if it goes or replaces my TZ for my next pin.

Thx Col

I’ve got a Deadpool LE (sorry, not for sale), I love it! Prefer playing this over the other machines I have or have had.

Always happy for regulars/site supporters on here to drop in for a few games and a beer or two if they’re ever Doncaster way.

Last edited:
My six. Year old lad is absolutely obsessed with DP he plays it every day , I mentioned to him about selling it the other day as I wanna fund an AC and he lost his **** 😝
Gotta say it’s probably the most fun pinball I have owned in ages . Stern nailed it with DP

Dam you lot rubbing my face in it :rofl:
My options ATM are Pro or LE as no offers of prem forthcoming

I know I’m desperate Neil but getting on Phil’s horn really.
On 3nd thoughts I’ll do just about anything for a discount :rofl::thumbs:

Have you phoned him yet?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Have you phoned him yet?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I’ve been chatting to Phil for few weeks now re. DP and was always gonna get a pro anyway but I was just trying for a budget option of a prem/LE to keep my pinball piggy bank healthy for maybe Wonka/JP Premium.
Truth is I was offered 2 x LE but had to wait a
Mth or two for one at decent price of offer around 8k and the other Guy wanted what he paid for his when he bought nib which I couldn’t get my head round and actually spurred me into getting a NIB one from Phil over my original Pro decision.
So all good to go just gotta pick a decent day to sneak it into my lineup as they look all the same to the wife anyway :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom