What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Dead machine for games room art project

Stokechap

Registered
Hi, looking for a dead machine for a games room art project, basically want something similar to a playfield wall hanging, but with bumpers / flippers etc in place.

Based in Stoke on Trent, but regularly commute to the Preston area, so somewhere in that corridor would be ideal.

Prefer something older or a bingo machine

thanks!

Thanks Steve, I spotted this one last night too, definitely the sort of thing I'm looking for, any thoughts on where the price might end up?

presumably its americans who look for this sort of stuff so within the UK £25 would be pushing it BUT you never know

I could probably live with that. In two minds whether I'd keep as-is or try and find some of the missing bits...

It the zacc the one that has been up for sale for months ?

Which one Courtney, the Zaccaria's Queens Castle?

I did see it, but it's a damn ugly machine... Possibly being too fussy...

Currently chasing up a lead on a pinball machine with smashed backglass sitting in a warehouse in Leek, the guy's going to get back to me on Monday with some pics and an indication on price..

Let's see how that goes, if I'm not interested in the Leek offer I might take you up on the offer Courtney!

I have a Zac Moon flight that I need a cabinet for but I don't need the playfield, I thought it was quite pretty, you wont find many playfields prettier or more colourful than a zac

problem is although Ive got spare playfields for all manner of games nowadays they need stripping to the bare wood as everything is useful from the assemblies down to the nuts and screws. most folks are in the same boat - the parts on top and underneath are too valuable. hence an undesirable game like queens castle is the best bet for a complete playfield. a capersville just got listed starting at £50 but to me the artwork on those late 60s early 70s games is terrible but only my opinion!

Are you intending to bid Courtney? No point in us bidding against each other when we're after different parts of it.

Back
Top Bottom