What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold DE Tommy, Williams Cosmic Gunfight

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
As titled, picked up 3 games today from a private collection. All been in home use for the last 14 years or so. I've had a quick look over them since getting them out of the van and set the Tommy up to play over the weekend. There are some pics below. I'll have more detail on the other games later when i can set them up, but for now please see below for my brief overview of each. First time i've ever seen Bally wizard or Williams cosmic gunfight. All prices are for the games as is. Open to offers on any close to listed price. Collection or use martin delivery services.

Tommy - £1700
All works, blinders present inc. control board and servo, not 100% certain is functional yet, mirror present and moves, plane propellors spin, dmd good, playfield needs a clean but not much wear. Cabinet good, rear of it very clean as not been moved for awhile. Translite good. Played a few games earlier, really fun game.

IMG_8009.jpg
IMG_8010.jpg
IMG_8011.jpg
IMG_8012.jpg
IMG_8013.JPG
IMG_8014.jpg
IMG_8015.jpg
IMG_8016.JPG
IMG_8017.jpg
IMG_8020.jpg
IMG_8021.jpg
IMG_8022.jpg
IMG_8023.jpg
IMG_8024.jpg
IMG_8025.jpg
IMG_8028.JPG

Bally Wizard - £1000
All works, played 1 game before collecting. Backglasss look like new. Some minor playfield wear. Cabinet good, one side better than other in terms of a little red fade. Playfield needs a clean, possibly new bumper parts. Not seen one of these myself in the flesh. Pretty iconic game. Think is one of the last em games.

IMG_7994.JPG
IMG_7996.jpg
IMG_7999.jpg
IMG_8001.jpg
IMG_8002.jpg
IMG_8003.jpg

Williams Cosmic Gunfight - £550 as is, £700 once working
Good blackglass, few minor marks, but nothing too bad. Playfield has a few small wear spots. Cabinet good. Coin door bezel could do with a tidy up. Not currently booting, but internally looked very tidy and all boards in good order inc the displays. Not delved into it other than collecting. Will get it running soon, or you can have for less if you fancy a project yourself. Never seen one of those in the flesh. The art is cool 80s space age! Could be a good starter game for someone.

IMG_7995.JPG

IMG_8005.jpg
IMG_8006.jpg
IMG_8007.jpg

IMG_8005.jpg

IMG_7997.jpg

IMG_8008.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_7998.jpg
    IMG_7998.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_8004.jpg
    IMG_8004.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_8018.jpg
    IMG_8018.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_8019.jpg
    IMG_8019.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 22
@Spandangler where the holy **** bags did you get an ice cold beer from?????
Can't say it loud enough DIBS!!!!!! DIBERTY DIBOLA Aghhhhhhhhh DIB

Will and I spoke on FB messenger at length. It started with ice cold beer and finished talking about testicles.
It was a great chat. Will has dibs and I whole heartedly apologise for derailing your thread Jim.

nice for sale post Jim, cannot over emphasize the difference between this, a for sale post with loads of pictures, and another with none.
the more, the better.

Missed it Tony.....Daaammmnn, u gotta be quick on here!!!!! Gonna have to hold the paint brush in one hand, tablet in the other and hope I don't paint the curtains !!

Sorry to hear that maybe try a generic wanted ad? I.e. First pinball wanted and state the kind of thing you've after

Quick update:

Tommy is now provisionally sold awaiting payment
Cosmic Gunfight is now provisionally sold awaiting payment and will be got working first
Bally Wizard is still available

Will and I spoke on FB messenger at length. It started with ice cold beer and finished talking about testicles.
It was a great chat. Will has dibs and I whole heartedly apologise for derailing your thread Jim.
I second that sorry Jim , just got a bit over excited... won't bring up the testicles here and good luck with the sales machines look great

Sorry, yes please

Ok, will give it a detailed look today and post some more info with better pics. From what i saw yesterday playfield looks good with a nice shine still for an old game, i didn't see any planking, just a few small wear spots and the pop bumper caps and skirts could do with replacing. Backglass was really nice. Like new.

Tommy and Wizard make a nice pair, just need a Captain Fantastic for the trilogy of Tommy themed games :) Tempted myself except for the eternal space issue :(

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Yes, don't think these come up very often nowadays. I've never seen one in the flesh before.

What's the wear on the playfield like? Any notable pieces?

Planking? Anything like that?

So, more detail and pics on the Wizard. Playfield in great shape for a 42 year old game. No planking or bad wear. I think the plywood used on these elder games was of higher quality. Some small wear spots in usual places which is to be expected, such as around some places on a few of the pops. Also near one of the stand ups etc and left flipper and a mark on the upper ball rail (maybe just dirt). All 4 flipping flags are there, which i guess is the games 'toy'. Internally looks very tidy. There is a new high quality chime mechanism fitted to. Original coin box present to

Lots of detailed pics here

IMG_8029.JPG
View attachment 40909
IMG_8030.JPG
IMG_8031.JPG
IMG_8032.JPG
IMG_8033.JPG
IMG_8034.JPG
IMG_8035.JPG
IMG_8036.jpg
IMG_8037.jpg
IMG_8038.JPG
IMG_8039.jpg

Last edited:
Quick update of games

Tommy - Sold, being collected today
Wizard - Provisionally Sold, awaiting payment and collection
Cosmic Gunfight - Sold, being brought back to life before being collected.

Did some work on the CG last night. See below. Am sorting a few other issues out today hopefully. Also trying out the live feature on instagram shortly, so you'll see me playing this hopefully live shortly! https://www.instagram.com/mypinballs/

IMG_8056.jpg

Back
Top Bottom