What's new

DE Batman restore

daniel campbell

Registered
hi guys,

Hope you're all doing well. I recently purchased a DE Batman from EBay for around 1200, maybe paid a bit more than I should have but I'm a massive fan of the film and it suits the man cave.

This table was in poor shape so I took it on myself to tidy it up a bit, I did a bit of touch up in places, removed the stealth coat Mylar that was bubbling in places and gave it a coat of clear.

I replaced all the bulbs on the playfield to give it a bit of life. The standard bulbs made it look dull so I put some frosted LED ones in.

I still have a bit to do like getting the rails, legs and lock bar powder coated. I have a pic, feedback would be great!

Thanks

Dan

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    73.5 KB · Views: 30
Looking good, you should do a shop log, include a few more pictures of before and after we all love a bit of a shop log.
Be warned though one you finish one you'll be after another!

Looks great :thumbs: Now that you've LED'd the playfield you might want to look at doing the backbox as well. From the pic it looks like that's still incandescent and it's a bit out of whack with the brightness from the playfield. Good to see another Notts pinhead shopping out games :D

Out of interest, where are you going for your powder coating?

Thanks for the comments guys. I'm going to try get a log put together. The back box is pretty dull and the bulbs are covered in dirt! Don't think they have ever been replaced. I use a company called CBS engineering. They did my wire ramps, side rails and lock bar for my batman forever at 60 pounds.

Current list of games is in my signature :thumbs: Movie based ones are Flash Gordon, Addams Family, Iron Man and both of my Star Wars games :)

its the one they ask for. plenty of folks at weekend not hard core pinheads taking selfies with mine at Revival lol

Back
Top Bottom