What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DE Batman restore

daniel campbell

Registered
hi guys,

Hope you're all doing well. I recently purchased a DE Batman from EBay for around 1200, maybe paid a bit more than I should have but I'm a massive fan of the film and it suits the man cave.

This table was in poor shape so I took it on myself to tidy it up a bit, I did a bit of touch up in places, removed the stealth coat Mylar that was bubbling in places and gave it a coat of clear.

I replaced all the bulbs on the playfield to give it a bit of life. The standard bulbs made it look dull so I put some frosted LED ones in.

I still have a bit to do like getting the rails, legs and lock bar powder coated. I have a pic, feedback would be great!

Thanks

Dan

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    73.5 KB · Views: 30
Looking good, you should do a shop log, include a few more pictures of before and after we all love a bit of a shop log.
Be warned though one you finish one you'll be after another!

Looks great :thumbs: Now that you've LED'd the playfield you might want to look at doing the backbox as well. From the pic it looks like that's still incandescent and it's a bit out of whack with the brightness from the playfield. Good to see another Notts pinhead shopping out games :D

Out of interest, where are you going for your powder coating?

Thanks for the comments guys. I'm going to try get a log put together. The back box is pretty dull and the bulbs are covered in dirt! Don't think they have ever been replaced. I use a company called CBS engineering. They did my wire ramps, side rails and lock bar for my batman forever at 60 pounds.

Current list of games is in my signature :thumbs: Movie based ones are Flash Gordon, Addams Family, Iron Man and both of my Star Wars games :)

its the one they ask for. plenty of folks at weekend not hard core pinheads taking selfies with mine at Revival lol

Back
Top Bottom