What's new

Daventry - Pinball Parts

1stoppinball

Registered
Alias
Mel
Early to the party this year for a change.

I reckon we have two buying windows for Pinball Life between now and Daventry so if you need any parts ordering drop me a message , always competitve prices and can get anything within reason.

Should have some new pinballs which will work in magnet machines if I am lucky had some samples which I have been playing with in two of my machines and looking good.

Also just taken delivery of ano 1,000 non magnet machine pinballs super shinney and come recommended by Keith B says they are the dogs N**** ;-)

Just realized the other week I'm in my 11th year as 1stoppinball how time files when you are having fun.....

Drop me a mail

Mel

1stoppinball

Early to the party this year for a change.

I reckon we have two buying windows for Pinball Life between now and Daventry so if you need any parts ordering drop me a message , always competitve prices and can get anything within reason.

Should have some new pinballs which will work in magnet machines if I am lucky had some samples which I have been playing with in two of my machines and looking good.

Also just taken delivery of ano 1,000 non magnet machine pinballs super shinney and come recommended by Keith B says they are the dogs N**** ;-)

Just realized the other week I'm in my 11th year as 1stoppinball how time files when you are having fun.....

Drop me a mail

Mel

1stoppinball
Getting any of the ninja pinballs and perfect play flipper rubbers Mel?

I can get the perfect play for you what colours drop me a mail , PL doesn't sell ninja balls

Mel

Almost Middle of July so if you need anything from Pinball Life for delivery at Daventry I'll put an order in next couple of weeks .

Let me know.

Also if you want any normal parts drop me a message to make sure I've got the stock and I can then restock myself before daventry

Mel

I can get the perfect play for you what colours drop me a mail , PL doesn't sell ninja balls

Mel
Sorry Mel only just seen this, if you have stock or are just getting some more in stock, could I have 3x Perfect play green flipper rubbers please mate. I’ll grab them at Pinfest with the shooter lane protectors.

Thank you.

Perfect Play I will have to get as only stock the translucent ones but will get some

Mel

Final Shout for Daventry ordering next week otherwise it won't be here in time for Daventry.

Drop me a PM if you need anything , you snooze you loose

Mel

Back
Top Bottom