What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daventry 2014 - Who is selling and what is it?

Paul_S

Registered
Just ordered my Daventry tickets and got to wondering which machines will be for sale there. At Manchester last year I had a 'The Shadow' accident but there is still space for another machine in my games room!
Can't beat trying them out then doing a deal there and then.

You're probably going to have to rely on individuals telling you what they are bringing and what is for sale. I don't think there is a list. I know of a Harlem Globetrotters and Mousin' Around a friend is bringing to sell but that is all I can contribute.

Yes I'm bringing the Harlem Globetrotters and Mousing Around to the show, and both the games will be up for sale.

Mousin' Around is a players machine with a faded cabinet and playfield wear.

I tiltAlot

I've got a friend who's been looking for a Harlem globetrotters for a while.. may I ask your price?

I've had quite a bit of interest in the HGT from other members of this group @Bayaz.

I'll be looking at selling it around £500 at the show if the others don't want it first .

Do people generally put a for sale sign on the tables that people want to sell or is it a case of asking the right people?

Do people generally put a for sale sign on the tables that people want to sell or is it a case of asking the right people?

Usually there is a note on the backglass or something. Has at least the persons contact info, sometimes price.

Oooh another Johnny becomes available.
Hurry people it's one of the best games out there and definitely the fastest.

Back
Top Bottom