What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Database issues - oops!!

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Sorry!!

I was cleaning up some databases earlier this evening when i accidentally deleted one that i shouldn't have - the database behind this site. In my defence the db's were identical in name other than one letter, and i thought about it, deleted the one I thought it should have been, and then realised my mistake.

The guys at Vidahost (my hosts) have been great, and have restored my Database, however any posts made between 17:00 tonight and 23:59 have been lost (oh the benefits of backups tho!!)

Apologies again for the missing posts and any inconvenience it may have caused.

:frusty::behindsofa:

And no - I haven't had any beer tonight! ;)

Cheers
Paul

Bad Paul, naughty Paul. Back to your corner.
Does that mean you won't have got the PM I sent you last night too?

Possibly.... tho i did have an email and replied to that one... tho you probably didnt see it... WAAAAAA !!!!

It's what happens when it's late, tired, and not concentrating as much as I should have been :(

No, I didn't get to see it before you nuked it. :boxing:
I am sure it was fully supportive of the idea of moving your MM to my house for a loan. Thanks Paul, your the best.

Back
Top Bottom