What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Data East WWF Royal Rumble

Came here for 'oooohhhhh yeeeeeeaaaahh', wasn't disappointed

Last edited:
Sweaty men in leather and pants Phil ?

You could also get a Stern Kiss

Seen the one on ebay last night. I was surprised that it sold at £1200. Thought it would have been a touch higher.

Good bang for buck . I was happy with £1400. Problem is most sellers would be "insulted" if you offered £1200 lol

Pretty clean, got the boards serviced. Playing fine now. A few bits of wear on the upper pf.

Have a few things I still need to do. Want to paint the side rails and clean up some more things

Have a pin2dmd to install and want to convert it to led.

I'll take a few pics and send them on. And get a full list of the good, bad and ugly

I'm in Ireland but no problem to me shipping it on a pallet

Here's one off my instagram a while ago

If I was going to sell it is actually be more interested in a trade

Play leisure have one, or did have one. Their arcade recently shut down. Maybe worth a call. Facebook or eBay.

Any pics?
Sorry Phil, not trying to derail your thread!

IMGP9896.JPGIMGP9897.JPGIMGP9898.JPGIMGP9899.JPGIMGP9900.JPGIMGP9901.JPGIMGP9902.JPGIMGP9904.JPGIMGP9905.JPG

I got a faulty one a few months ago i've been working on it recently. Its had a strip and clean, all new rubbers and LEDs. Few maintenance bits on the electronics. Couple of other niggles to sort but generally playing well. My initial thoughts were to move it on but grown to like it

@jack burton do you have the pin2dmd file by any chance?

I got a faulty one a few months ago i've been working on it recently. Its had a strip and clean, all new rubbers and LEDs. Few maintenance bits on the electronics. Couple of other niggles to sort but generally playing well. My initial thoughts were to move it on but grown to like it

@jack burton do you have the pin2dmd file by any chance?

Not yet but I'll probably get it soon enough. Let you know when I do 😉

Sounds good.
Ive been asking about but no one has piped up yet. There's threads on pinside and vpuniverse but a couple of years old

Did you get a led kit for it or make your own ?

Probably going to get the last few bit and pieces for it with my diddly money

Back
Top Bottom