What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Data East Micro Switch 180-5064-00.

MikeM

Site Supporter
Alias
Mike
Hi guys, I'm after a DE micro switch 180-5064-00, for my SW.
Please get in touch if you have one available.

Thanks

Hi,

Did you find one in the UK? Im after one too ...
Hi, Dave from PinballDaze managed to get one for me. He's a site supporter, so you can easily find him on here.
Just say that Mike with the DE SW, passed on his details.
Dave is basically the DE King and has sorted out alot of issues on my SW, over the last few months.

Thanks
Mike

Hi, Dave from PinballDaze managed to get one for me. He's a site supporter, so you can easily find him on here.
Just say that Mike with the DE SW, passed on his details.
Dave is basically the DE King and has sorted out alot of issues on my SW, over the last few months.

Thanks
Mike
Apologies for the delay - many thanks for the reply.

I have a couple of new ones left in stock
Many thanks - that would be great. The VUK is also missing the ball holder, so I was planning to order a new one. I am making a list of broken or missing parts I need as Im stripping it down - not too many thankfully. I was expecting to have to place an order with Marco or similar, but If I send you a list with part numbers, would you be willing to take a look to see what you have?

Thanks again,

Kevin.

Back
Top Bottom