What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Data east machines good or bad or ugly ?

I've had a LW3 but Joe Pesci's audio annoys me. I had a Jurassic Park which is quite a fun game.I have a Guns N Roses and a Last Action Hero which are both great games and are keepers. There are now roms out there so there isn't an automatically lit Multiball on the last ball which is great. I remember when I first started collecting the amount of people who bagged DE and only liked Bally/Williams were plentiful.

That automatic Multiball is so annoying. It's the same on Baywatch. I have adjusted the settings to as hard as possible and it still automatically lights it on Ball 3.

Certainly there are folk who make sweeping statements .....'DE games suck' etc ... but that's frankly ridiculous if you are a pinball fan, there are good and bad DE games, just as there are good and bad Bally Williams games.

Now Gottlieb DMD games .......they do suck :rofl::D

Would this be a good time to mention popeye?:)

Back
Top Bottom