What's new

Sold Data East Lethal weapon 3

FinalFight

Site Supporter
I recently bought this pin a couple of weeks ago as my first pin and im amazed how nice and fun it is to play!
Sadly the room its in we have decided to get some exercise equipment in because I suffer from back problems so its back up for sale :(
( I haven't sold on here before but theres a few members here that know me from jammaplus and ukvac )

So heres the original add..

Hi all I think it's time to see if my LW3 wants to spread its wings and go to a new home. It seems the man cave is getting a little too full and I need to make a little room so I can set up and enjoy some others.

I've owned this LW3 for over 10 years and was my starter pin back into this great obsession!! It's in great condition and has been well looked after.

It's been fully stripped down both above and below the pf. All parts removed, plastics cleaned, replaced. All metal work tumbled, cleaned and polished. New rubber kit, new flipper rebuild kit, new coil sleeves. All boards cleaned and any poor connectors changed.

There are no issues with machine and the DMD is super bright. Other than 1 broken plastic it's in tip top condition and has given many hours of fun.

Price is £950, it's a great starter sub £1000 machine. Pictures to follow

letha8.jpg
letha9.jpg
letha10.jpg
letha11.jpg
letha12.jpg

letha1.jpg
letha2.jpg
letha3.jpg
letha4.jpg
letha5.jpg
letha6.jpg
letha7.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Ste really sorry to hear your back is still playing up. It's listed as sold so not sure if this is a mistake or you've got yourself a super quick sale, hope it's the later.

Great machine that is missed. Good luck with the sale if it's yet to sell :thumbs::thumbs:

hi graham yeah sadly its sold im really gutted about it tbh dont think i will ever find one again in such nice condition, i had more fun playing this than most others i had played at play expo last year .. its worth every penny... I have actually played this in the short time ive had it more than any of my arcade cabs but sadly need to get some gym equipment to see if i can sort my back out :( I will have to start going to more shows and places like arcade club for now.. hopefully one day i will get another Lw3 and a T2 :)

Hope you get your back better Ste and really pleased you enjoyed LW3. The arcade club is great worth every penny of the entrance fee. Hopefully see you there some time for a game on donkey kong or perhaps 1942!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom