What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold DATA EAST LETHAL WEAPON 3 LW3 £1200

new forest pinball

Site Supporter
Alias
Keef.
hi all rather this game stayed in the community if possible, but I know it's a basic game but putting it out here first b4 the dreaded eBay! This game has had extensive restoration work carried out and everything works perfectly . We have replaced, updated so many parts I cannot be bothered to mention take a look here for the full story! http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/slightly-leathal-weapon-3.33473/ The extra bits that make this lw3 a bit different are:
Speakers upgraded. Wms red star posts. New translite. Led topper. All flashers led superbrites. All gi led. Two things that wind me up but I am not doing anything about is no backbox lock. No coin MECH.(but the harness and pcb is there) and that typical de audio crackle!!:mad:
Top of the price range we know but still a bargain in our opinion. £1200. Here's some pics from today. Difficult to do cab sides as it's deep in my workshop. But it's pretty good to be fair. Cheers Keith.
IMG_1097.JPG

IMG_1098.JPG

IMG_1099.JPG

IMG_1100.JPG

IMG_1101.JPG

IMG_1102.JPG

IMG_1103.JPG

IMG_1104.JPG

Hey Keith, in the second picture, are those 5 inserts just above the flippers supposed to be on or off? Is that the classic LED 'ghosting' effect?

Ok cool. So the camera musta just caught them as they faded off. Glad to see that not everyone LEDs the bejeezus out of every machine.

Back
Top Bottom