What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Data East Hook £1500 or trade

Carl85

Registered
Alias
Carl85
Hi guys, looking to move on my Data East Hook. will put on eBay if no interest on here but thought I would check first.
Overall in good condition
DMD works fine, no missing dots. Cabinet is in good shape. No noticeable fade. Usual wear on back and around the legs. The power supply has been replaced for a rotten dog one about 3 months ago. The machine has full LED’s including flashers. Has the original Data East red plunger. Rope light working as it should. Playfield is in really good shape, hardly any wear, only but is the usual wear around the scoop. A protector would cover most of this. A very clean example. A few scratches on the glass. A lot of the sockets under the playfield do have some oxidation on then where it must have been store in a cold environment at some point in its life. Nothing that effect anything. The flippers have been completely rebuilt including coils. All plastics in good shape, coaster ramp is good, shooter lane ramp has had a couple of metal strips added at some point . Some target decals have started to come up so good probably do with a new set of decals to finish it off.
legs are decent, coin door is fine could probably do with a respray if you really wanted.
translite is in really nice shape. running the latest official rom, but hear the newer one is better.
Original topper in good shape

Will also include a manual, it is a reprint one but good quality from pinball heaven

I haven't yet used Martin but sure if you can arrange it would be fine

Price reduced to £1500.

I also have it listed on eBay but rather sell on here

will grab some more photos if needed
IMG_0262.jpeg

IMG_0263.jpeg

IMG_0248.jpeg

IMG_0252.jpeg

IMG_0249.jpeg

IMG_0250.jpeg

IMG_0251.jpeg

IMG_0253.jpeg

IMG_0254.jpeg

IMG_0255.jpeg

IMG_0256.jpeg

IMG_0257.jpeg

IMG_0258.jpeg

IMG_0259.jpeg

IMG_0260.jpeg

IMG_0239.jpeg

IMG_0237.jpeg

IMG_0238.jpeg

IMG_0240.jpeg

IMG_0241.jpeg

IMG_0242.jpeg

IMG_0244.jpeg

IMG_0245.jpeg

IMG_0246.jpeg

IMG_0272.jpeg
IMG_0274.jpeg
IMG_0275.jpeg
IMG_0276.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0278.jpeg
    IMG_0278.jpeg
    122.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
The DMD left/right half refresh is that just an effect of the filming? That's interesting as I learned these small DMDs refresh each half separately, you see it in the dumps and it's very clear in your video.

GLWS looks really nice :thumbs: 🏴‍☠️

The DMD left/right half refresh is that just an effect of the filming? That's interesting as I learned these small DMDs refresh each half separately, you see it in the dumps and it's very clear in your video.

GLWS looks really nice :thumbs: [emoji2526]

Yes mate just the camera catching the refreshing. Can’t be seen normally. Thanks. Shame for it to go but need the room for new ones. TMNT is up now also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom