What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Data East green stand up target

Spandangler

Site Supporter
one of these for Jurassic Park.

IMG_0177.JPG

Thanks in advance

Gaz

Marco's stock them - but beware because the plastic is ever so slightly wider than the original.

I got a full set of targets (red, yellow, blue and green) for my Rocky & Bullwinkle and never ended up using them because it was going to be a PITA to fit them. I'd have had to built the switch stacks in-situ and given my targets were in relatively good shape I didn't bother in the end.

The part is here: http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/515-5930-04

The metal post on the back of my targets is narrower at the top so if I wanted to use these targets i'd have had to swap over many of the components so in the end it just didn't seem worth it.

Thanks all. I'm not ordering from the states for one target and I don't need anything else. As it stands alone the width of a new one shouldn't be an issue.

The width issue is getting the green plastic through the hole in the playfield, hence why you have to split the stack apart so you can lower the leaf with the plastic on from the top.

I would have sold you the one i've got but there is still a chance I might use it :-(

You could always ask Phil at Pinball Heaven if he's able to put one on his next order from Marcos for you. He's very kindly done that before for me.

Back
Top Bottom