What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Dark Pools

What prompted this thread? Did I miss something?

There's been a lot of pins for sale on here, some unsold!

Do you go to any pinball comps or meet ups? In any hobby or job networking is key.
You get to know people, they mention games, you say "if you move that on, keep me in mind", is that a bad thing? Wouldn't you accept that?

Or would you say "No don't offer it to me, put it on the forum so it's fair and I'll just have to be quick" ?
Just a wistful reminiscence that I thought others might recognise and enjoy.

One thing we can agree on is you need to drive to other end of the country to buy them … never local

That's why we have Martin and other couriers. We've used Martin and two other couriers so far, I don't think we've picked up more than 1 ourselves (except loaned games).

That's why we have Martin and other couriers. We've used Martin and two other couriers so far, I don't think we've picked up more than 1 ourselves (except loaned games).
I use Martin but sometimes in the interest of time , seller remorse and getting sniped by another buyer it’s necessary to fly to the other end of the country to pick up that treasure !

I always prefer to pick up machines myself, so I can ensure quick and safe transport.
I live in Grimsby which is middle of the country, and have travelled all the way up to Edinburgh, and all the way down to Brighton. I don't particularly enjoy it, but it's a means to an end

Back
Top Bottom