What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Czech pins for sale

Expired Due to no activity
the illusive Pantera but without backbox is a non starter lol
some nice games for parts but lot seems mainly for vidkids

I'm interested in the Dracula as I already have a working MPU and power driver board.

He was a character in Emil and the Detectives who found a hooter (not that type of hooter!) so he figured he should get a bike to attach to it.

Anyone who justifies considering getting a Dracula machine to attach to his working power driver board should be applauded. I must try that line on her indoors...

He was a character in Emil and the Detectives who found a hooter (not that type of hooter!) so he figured he should get a bike to attach to it.

Anyone who justifies considering getting a Dracula machine to attach to his working power driver board should be applauded. I must try that line on her indoors...
Of course ! I loved that book as a kid. I have it somewhere in the loft, must dig it out for my daughter to read.

I have no idea what is going on on that UKVAC thread. No idea about the prices of the stuff. I e-mailed the chap behind it all but have yet to get a reply.
It will be a shame if it doesn't happen as I have two of the three main boards ready to go.

It will be a shame if it doesn't happen as I have two of the three main boards ready to go.

You're a genius and have opened up a whole new avenue of purchase justification bs, I'm now actively seeking the following machines required for my incomplete projects;
Galaxy (have the apron)
Meteor (have 1 plastic)
Punk (have 1 plastic)
Checkpoint (have the chequered drop targets)
Fathom (have an HV PCB marked "Fathom Broken")

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Looks like a lot of junk in there to be honest (no doubt there are exceptions). I guess maybe useful as spares for some people, but seems a risky option. Do you know what the provenance of them is @Big Phil ? Are they a barn find or something, or the left overs from an operator, or something else?

I think they are left overs from an arcade museum? someone bought all the cream and this is what's left!

Anyone got the pics zip file, or could they up it to somewhere else? Dropsend only allows 10 downloads per day :(

The Dracula and most of the others missing boards dont seem to even have full wiring looms left or even the translite/back glass illumination boards so they would also need recreating from a pattern.

The Atari one, Big Guns and Star Trek are completeish so I am asking about those depending on price, but the transporter for ST is gonna be a hard fix if bits missing...

Dutch Auction then, don't like that, there should be at least a guideline....
It says in the op that they have 'been valued by experts'. I didn't follow why that had not resulted in asking prices, especially considering the later post "Please no offence/offers if a cab is already taken. There will be no eBay type bidding wars, no gazumping, blah blah". If you want to avoid bidding wars, then it's probably not too sensible to ask for bids in the first place...

I think out of all the pins the Star Trek and Big Guns were the only ones that (looked) like they had all their boards...

I want the cool black spiderman , he would look epic on the roof of my house :)
Stupid @Alpha1 giving me the cold shoulder treatment.. Answer your phone damn you

don't waste your time any of that stuff thats any good will be going to germany where there worth more money than here

the only thing i liked in that lot was this - reminds me of France in the early 80s on camping holidays - we used to see this everywhere, and always played it
boot hill.jpg

obviously i wouldn't want to play it again as it would totally spoil the memory - games like this were fab at the time, but now are ****

Back
Top Bottom