What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Custom toy paint jobs

Not sure if anyone is really interested in my work anymore but here is the finished Bub

58d06479a4abaae70936ac21e69b919d.jpg

77b924bb2cd20292aabf5ff531371783.jpg

55044f48996389047c6e2f46856a542b.jpg

0734e667e468b5348c3fa019dcaa6997.jpg

a9c11d7e6fa0b0202a450d52a64ccbb9.jpg

sorry to hear that. but with talent like that......wow. amazing.

what line of business are you in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I was a designer of military gear

wow. even cooler. i hope it was more the stuff like bombs and james bond’s gizmos rather than army issue socks !

hope you get sorted with an alternate soon though in all seriousness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No lol was body armour, rucksacks, various pouches, huge equipment bags for airbus, rescue ladders and cradles. They do other stuff like CBRN suits to. We designed and made all versions of the osprey body armour that the UK was using which made the old owners millionaires

Sorry to hear that Rudi, hope you manage to find something soon! I've got a volcano off a Gottlieb Tee'd off I'd like to get painted at some point, will send it off to you when I'm back if that's alright?

Little retro raptor is done

5767fd74d3d0688ddab8fc72803bb2b9.jpg

d12dd739c6fdbbffb7531a0ff7921329.jpg

6418dd227aae99037bfdca5c482e1200.jpg

And a size comparison shot with the next one which is huge

713a9acb15b90bd117b498c95badcc1c.jpg

This is a rare huge kit from the early 90’s taken from the original maquette (sculpture) used to make the original Jurassic park raptors. The head isn’t attached yet hence the gap and the arm and leg joints need filling and resculpting where they join the body. This one is getting glass eyes and dental acrylic teeth, gums and inner mouth.

fb29057bc688effb53f336cfe7bdbc88.jpg

That raptor is amazing! Would the smaller one be a good fit for the Raptor pit on JP2? If so what sort of price would it be?

I don’t know I’ve not seen the new jp in person. The lil one is about 7 inches high so a lil bit more than that in length. If it is likely to have contact with the ball it wouldn’t be any good it’s made from urethane resin so would break. The kit unbuilt unpainted from the us is around £60 so would be that + shipping and then my work on top of that so would be £100 +

I don’t know I’ve not seen the new jp in person. The lil one is about 7 inches high so a lil bit more than that in length. If it is likely to have contact with the ball it wouldn’t be any good it’s made from urethane resin so would break. The kit unbuilt unpainted from the us is around £60 so would be that + shipping and then my work on top of that so would be £100 +

He'd be safe from the ball but I reckon he's too tall which is mega annoying as I haven't managed to find a raptor anywhere near this awesome. I'll have a measure up later to get an idea of what size raptor might fit

I know that I'm late to the party with this thread but that is great work.

The Medusa looks sensational and just how I remember from Clash of The Titans.

Hi Rudi

I'm looking to give my BSD a bit of TLC and was wondering if you are up for doing another village, castle and graveyard set?

Feel free to PM me any of the specifics if this is of interest

Cheers
Chris

Yes I can do that there can’t be many left in the uk I haven’t done lol. Price will be slightly higher than my old price be cause I’ve raised my rates slightly

Back
Top Bottom