What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Custom toy paint jobs

Nice work! That Creature FTBL looks great. I do love Universal Monsters, my plush ones just need a MB to be sitting on now!

Attachments

• universal.jpg
    universal.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 27
Looking good Rudi :) For my taste though, more blood on the face and highlights on the creases of the suit (photos are deceiving mind, so it might be different in real life). But it's @Will's baby :)

Looking good Rudi :) For my taste though, more blood on the face and highlights on the creases of the suit (photos are deceiving mind, so it might be different in real life). But it's @Will's baby :)

There isn't / wasn't blood on the real monsters face hence why it's like it is [emoji6]

Reactions: JT.
very nice. but i don't think 'before' got much of a fair crack of the whip for his photocall, but it's certainly an improvement. i'll be sending you my Sopranos fish to work on soon

Stunning work @RudeDogg1 , the detailing is incredible. There's just so much to enjoy - the bloodshot eyes, muscle work, the patch on the knee is exquisite, the scuffed shoes and then the metal work. Work of art Rudi :)

Back
Top Bottom